Hotels in Las Vegas
Weather and Best Time to Travel in Las Vegas
Las Vegas is one of the renowned cities in United States of America. The city is known with full of entertainment, casinos, nightlife, shopping, luxurious hotels and fine dining facilities. It is one of the popular cities among travelers and tourists and millions of people visit each year at this beautiful Vegas city. Las Vegas is also known as the financial city for Nevada. Las Vegas is situated in the subtropical area of Mojave Desert in Clark County, and here the temperatures are boiling during summer seasons. This region falls into 5 types of seasons - summer, monsoon, autumn, spring and winter. The climate is hot and dry during summer season. Monsoons usually are rare, which falls during July and August. Winters are very short and mild, with rare cold during daytime. The subtropical climate region has a favorable temperature throughout the year with abundant sunshine. The ideal time to visit Las Vegas is during less hot months of spring and during the seasons of autumn.
Nearby Airport in Las Vegas
The nearest airport is McCarran International Airport, in the heart of Las Vegas Valley. McCarran International Airport is around few miles from Downtown Las Vegas. Large and accurate information of international flights can be accessible to passengers because of the latest technologies installed at the airports. Buses, shuttles, cabs, etc. are available as public transport to reach McCarran International Airport. Various International airlines are available here such as Virgin Atlantic Flights, British Airways, United Flights, Delta Flights, Korean Air Flights, Lufthansa Flights, etc. There are few free shuttle services available to reach from hotels to International airport. Buses, trains, shuttles, cabs, etc. are available for getting to Las Vegas city from McCarran International Airport.
Transportation in Las Vegas
Transportation in Las Vegas is well connected to many cities nearby. The best way to get around the city is by taxi or by bus. The other transportation such as Shuttle, Car Rentals, Private Cabs, monorails are also available in Las Vegas for wandering from one part to other parts of the city. Here private ride sharing cabs like Uber and Lyft and private scooters are also available for moving inside the city. Monorail is also available mode of transportation in Las Vegas to reach towards Strip. Also, you can get free shuttle from Las Vegas to reach to the destinations. There are 39 Buses which are operated by RTC in Las Vegas and you can get easily bus passes from Ticket Vending Machines or simply through rideRTC Mobile App. These buses are connected to many places in Las Vegas.
How to get to Las Vegas
Las Vegas City is well connected with public transport to many of the popular cities in USA. Various mode of transportation is available to reach Las Vegas. Bus and Taxi is the most common way of transportation in Las Vegas. Transportation service is really good in Las Vegas. 3 - 4 days trip is enough for first timers at Las Vegas. Bus Passes are available to pay the expenses of RTC bus. You can easily travel in Las Vegas with the available transport services available at Las Vegas. The well-known RTC bus, private cabs and rental cars and scooter is available here to visit all the tourist attractions of this beautiful city. Some international flights are available to reach Asia, Europe and America Countries from Las Vegas City. British Airways, Korean Air, Lufthansa, Virgin Atlantic, etc. flights are transmitted between different countries. The schedule of the flights depends on the availability of flights along with the current destination. The fare of these flights starts from USD 20 approx. to reach Las Vegas.
How much are hotels in Las Vegas
Las Vegas is a popular destination of United States as it assimilates many tourist attractions such as beautiful and luxurious hotels and resorts, nightlife, casinos, etc. It offers good accommodations to travelers at Vegas. Numerous Luxurious and cheap Hotels in Las Vegas gives world class facilities and services to visitors.
These luxurious Las Vegas hotels are situated at few miles from the top visiting attractions of the city. You will get such comfortable hotels from USD 65 in Vegas.
- Some famous 5 stars hotels of Las Vegas are Skylofts at MGM Grand, Bellagio Resort and Casino, Wynn, Encore, Four Seasons Hotel, The Palazzo at the Venetian, Waldorf Astoria, The Venetian Resort, etc. These are highly recommended and luxurious hotels of Las Vegas. Their hotel prices starts from USD 76 approximately.
- There are also 4 star hotels which are comfortable and available at budget friendly prices than 5 star hotels. They have great amenities and provide good accommodations for travelers. Some popular 4 star hotels in Las Vegas are Marriot's Grand Chateau, The Berkley, JW Marriott Resort and Spa, Platinum Hotel and Spa, Las Vegas Marriott, The Westin Lake Resort and Spa, Suites at Tahiti Village Resort and Spa, etc. 4 star hotel prices starts from USD 61 approximately.
- 3 star hotels are comparatively cheap hotels in Las Vegas. They also provide good and amiable services. Some famous 3 star hotels in Las Vegas are Hyatt Place at Silverton Village, Residence Inn by Las Vegas Airport, Club De Soleil, Desert Paradise Resort by Diamond Resorts, Jockey Club Suites, etc. Their hotel prices starts from USD 57 approximately.
- 2 star hotels in Las Vegas also gives reliable accommodations. They provide you with basic amenities. Some of the 2 star hotels are Best Western McCarran Inn, Thunderbird Hotel, etc. Their stay prices starts from USD 47 approx.
These are Las Vegas Hotel Deals and details of these hotels are given on official website. So the travelers who wanted to visit Las Vegas may check the website to book Las Vegas Hotels.
Las Vegas Tourist Information
Top Tourist attractions in Las Vegas
The Heaven for Casino Lovers, Party Life Lovers, Pleasant spring and Beautiful nightlife make Las Vegas an ideal holiday destination. There are many exciting things to do in Las Vegas which are must try out once when visited.Adventurous activities of the coastal sides, beautiful sightseeing, various kinds of hotels, marvelous night views, etc. are the Las Vegas attractions and these are the prominent reasons for being a perfect destination to visit.
- The Strip is one of the stunning city of Las Vegas. This is considered a favourite sauntering place of travellers. This is really an unforgettable moment to see the stunning beauty of Strip at night. The city is located in the heart of Las Vegas and touches the south point of Las Vegas. The city has plentiful captivating things, like - beautiful palaces, modernistic construction, splendid lights, etc. Strip has many luxurious hotels, resorts, restaurants, etc. All of them provide wonderful services, accommodation to the travellers. The adventurous, entertaining activities win the heart of wayfarers easily. Very early in the morning or at night would be a perfect time to wander the strip time. Seeing the Grand Canyon, Mob museum, Hoover dam, visit the Stratosphere, etc. are the attractions of the Strip.
- Fremont Street is one of the eminent and crowded points of Las Vegas. The Sin city carries a faint smell of old Las Vegas. You can see the old, dilapidated residential hotels of Las Vegas. The array of LED lights makes the city glow like stars. This is such an excellent experience to walk through the shining city. An audio and visual show is daily presented here. Many participants take place in this entertaining show. It takes approximately 2 to 3 hours to cover the city. Another attraction of this city is the enormous Canopy.
Top Food Places in Las Vegas
There are plentiful things to do in Las Vegas, but a must thing is to try delicious foods of Las Vegas. Some top food places famous in Las Vegas are:
- Mizumi is one of the imposing restaurants of Las Vegas. The classy wood construction of this restaurant is splendid. The restaurant is located away from the crowded street, so the low noise environment and western style stylish rooms give visitors a pleasant feeling. Their services and food quality is admirable. Mizumi Cloud is one of the most famous dishes here and cocktails are also popular here, served with Plum liqueur, Japanese whiskey, Sochu, top-shelf wines, etc.
- Lakeside is one of the beautiful, dreamy restaurants of Las Vegas. The restaurant is surrounded by a wonderful lake, so the name is as such. The royal services by the waiter are impressive. The decorations with glossy mirrors, the abstract art of the wall creates a magical moment inside the restaurant. This is the best place to celebrate the carousal as the restaurant is famous for its cocktails and wines. Other delicious dishes of this restaurant are - roasted lobsters, king crab, etc.