Experience the pure magic of visiting Warner Bros. Studio Tour London with this excellent package that includes return transportation from London's King's Cross.
Begin where Harry started, at the Cupboard Under the Stairs, before watching an enchanting welcome video and heading into The Great Hall - one of the biggest sets at the studios. As you travel through, see an unbelievable selection of actual costumes, props and special effects pieces, all kept in pristine condition.
As you explore the studios, see The Burrow, Hagrid's Hut, the Gryffindor Common Room, Dumbledore's office and much more. From small details like Dumbledore's Pensieve to the larger pieces like the fantastic animatronic door to the Chamber of Secrets. Have fun riding a broom through London at the Green Screen exhibit and board the Hogwarts Express on Platform 9¾. See Privet Drive, the Knight Bus, buy a Butterbeer™ on the backlot and get up close to the prosthetics and animatronics in the special effects department - there is so much to see you will be thankful to have an extended time to take it all in.
Gringotts Wizarding Bank - Coming 6th April
Enter the all new Gringotts Wizarding Bank on Diagon Alley and discover the magical treasures within. Step into Bellatrix Lestrange's vault to find the Sword of Gryffindor and Helga Hufflepuff's Cup, one of Voldemort's many Horcruxes, before taking a unique photo surrounded by thousands of pieces of magical treasure…unless the goblins find you first!
Duration: about 4.5 hours
Meeting Time: 09:15/11:15/13:15
Meeting Point: King's Cross Station, Pancras Road, Bus Stop T
Session - 09:30
09:15 Meeting Point: King's Cross Station, Pancras Road, Bus Stop T
09:30 Depart from the meeting point to Warner Bros. Studio, London
11:30 Entry to the Warner Bros. Studio London for an extraordinary experience
16:00 Return to London
*The above itinerary may be adjusted due to weather, road conditions, and other reasons. Thank you for your understanding
- Rroundtrip transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London on a branded bus with free Wi-Fi*
- Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Food and beverages
- Pickup service
- Digital Guide (available to hire at the Studio Tour for £4.95)
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- Please present the printed voucher to receive your ticket at the meeting point
- Redemption Location: King's Cross Station, Pancras Road, Bus Stop T
- Redemption Time: 09:00-09:15 / 11:00-11:15 / 13:00-13:15
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 mins in advance
Adult: Age 16+
Child: Age 5 to 15
Child: Age 3 to 4
Family Ticket (2 Adults and 2 Children): Adult Age 16+, Child Age 3-15
Due to coronavirus, the attraction is closed until April 24, 2020
A fee is charged for infants aged 3 & 4 for transportation only as they require a seat on the bus.
Infants 2 years and under require a ticket although they are free.
Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children 4 years and under
Once booked this tour cannot be cancelled or amended
Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies etc