No visit to Shanghai is complete without a visit to the Oriental Pearl Tower, the most famous fixture of the city's panoramic skyline. Situated by the bank of the Huangpu River, the 468m tower is at the heart of the glitzy Pudong financial district, a symbol of the incredible prosperity and aspirations of Shanghai. Packed full of chances to see stunning views, explore history, and enjoy some delicious food, the Oriental Pearl Tower is the perfect way to spend a few hours. You'll leave with great photos, special memories, and a new admiration of this dynamic city.
- 263m Sightseeing Galleria
The tower’s main observation deck sits pretty at 263m and can be reached by super-speed elevators at a speed of 7m per second. Admire the urban sprawl stretched out before that showcases old and new Shanghai, from the classic architecture of the Bund on the west side to the glitzy and glamorous modernization on the east side.
- 259m Transparent Observatory
Feel like you’re strolling in the clouds at the 360-degree Oriental Pearl Tower Transparent Observatory, where floor-to-ceiling glass will get your heart racing during the obligatory photos of the city beneath your feet. These transparent floors can withstand up to 2 tons, so there’s no need to worry – just enjoy the view!
- Shanghai Past & Present
Check out the Shanghai Urban History and Development Museum and learn about the city's past, present, and future. Before the development of the skyscrapers you can see today, the city has a long and dynamic history. Explore the multimedia displays and life-like recreations and find out why locals refer to Shanghai as 'Magic City'. You'll come to appreciate the beauty of the Oriental Pearl Tower even more when you see the humble origins of the surrounding cityscape.
- Dinner with a View
There's also range of restaurants at the tower to choose from, including the 267m Revolving Restaurant (one floor above the main observation deck) that completes one full rotation every two hours, letting you enjoy the view while dining. It’s packed with plenty of Chinese and international food, as well a few Instagrammable specialties in the shape of the tower itself. You can also descend the tower and hit the Coca Cola Happiness Buffet Restaurant, boasting Chinese, Japanese, European, American, and Southeast Asian cuisine, as well as lots of Coca Cola memorabilia and places for the kids to play.
- All items included in each package
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- This booking can be canceled free of charge at any time provided you have not used it. If you need to cancel it, please sign in to Trip.com to submit your cancellation
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- Please scan the QR code to gain admission (active 1 hour after booking)
- Admission Location: Gate 1 (09:00-20:00)
- Please present the QR code along with your green Health Code at the admission point to register and then enter the tower. If you have not yet obtained a Health Code, please contact an onsite staff member for assistance
- During the epidemic period, all guests must have their temperature checked by onsite staff. Any guest with a temperature above 37.2 degrees will not be admitted
- Guests must wear masks for the entire duration of their visit. Please refer to the important information and visitor requirements regarding epidemic safety displayed at the entrance gate
- If you are making a same day booking, please book at least 2 hours before redeeming your voucher onsite
Adult: Height 1.41m+
Child: Height 1-1.4m
Free admission for children 100cm or shorter
A maximum of 5 bookings can be made per phone number for the same date of use
"Shanghai Dream" Multimedia showtimes will be 10:00-21:00 daily starting on the hour, and 20/40 min intervals