Hong Kong is at your fingertips with your one-day pass on the MTR. The transport system features trains, a light rail system and feeder buses that cover Hong Kong’s major districts across 10 different rail lines. Don't worry about waiting in line for a ticket: Find the boarding area of the line you want, swipe your card, and jump on your transport of choice. The pass is valid for a full 24 hours after first use. For the first half of the day, you will explore sights on your own.
In the afternoon, make your way back to the Tung Chung Cable car terminal for a ride to Lantau Island. Simply present your voucher at the ticket office.
Take off in a cable car that glides along Asia’s longest bi-cable ropeway. Enjoy 360-degree views of rolling grasslands, boundless blue sky and the South China Sea from a standard cabin. Alternatively, upgrade to a crystal cabin that features a glass floor.
Arrive at Ngong Ping Village to meet your guide for your 5.5-hour tour in the late afternoon. Start by visiting two major pilgrimage spots for local Buddhists: the Big Buddha (aka the Giant Buddha or Tian Tan Buddha) and Po Lin Monastery, Hong Kong’s largest temple.
Next travel via boat to Tai O, Hong Kong’s oldest fishing village. During the 15-minute ride, enjoy charming views of stilt houses along the banks of Tai O’s waterways; an up-close look at the General’s Rock; and, if you're lucky, a glimpse of Chinese pink dolphins.
Take a brisk walk around the community of Lantau before dinner at the Tai O Heritage Hotel. The 1902 building houses the Tai O Lookout, a glass-roofed restaurant. Delight in your authentic meal as you peer out at woodlands and the South China Sea. Depending on the season, you might even catch a sunset reflecting on the water. After dinner, your guide takes you to Cheung Sha, Hong Kong’s longest beach, for stargazing.
Your tour ends with a return coach ride back to Tung Chung, where you can continue to revel in the sleepless city. When your Hong Kong trip comes to an end, use your Airport Express ticket to get back to the airport.
Departure Time: 1/23/2020 - 7/19/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
Departure Point: Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal, Tat Tung Rd, Tung Chung, Hong Kong
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Descriptions: Must check in at Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal's Agent Group window by 2:45pm and ride the 3pm cable car for the tour.Standard Cabin:
Option Descriptions: Must check in at Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal's Agent Group window by 2:45pm and ride the 3pm cable car for the tour.
- 1-day unlimited travel on the MTR
- Lantau Island sunset guided tour
- One-way return coach to Tung Chung
- Tai O boat excursion
- 3-course dinner at the Tai O Heritage hotel
- Entry/Admission - Ngong Ping 360
- Entry/Admission - MTR
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 11
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Paper voucher only: The customer must present a paper voucher for this tour.
Airport Express Travel Pass is valid for 180 days from date of purchase
Please submit your Viator voucher at the Agent Group window at Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal
If you are taking the Ngong Ping Village tour, please note that the tour commences from the assembly point at Ngong Ping Village; you must make your own way to this point via the cable car. The map to the assembly point will be provided upon ticket pickup
Ngong Ping cable car operation is subject to favorable weather conditions. If the cable car is not operating due to poor weather, you will be given the option of going on with the tour date or an alternative date
Airport Express and MTR redemption hour is at Hong Kong International airport (between 8am to 8pm), you must pick up your passes at the China Travel Service (Arrival Hall A, Terminal 1) counter A4
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Tour begins at 3:30pm. Travelers must check in at Tung Chung Cable Car Terminal's Agent Group window by 2:45pm and ride the 3pm cable car in order to participate.
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers