This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dragon's Back, Hong Kong China
Arguably the best hike on Hong Kong Island, the Dragon's Back is a classic trail that combines many of the area's finest attributes. From mountain ridges and sheltered forrest trails to the white sands of Tai Long Wan (Big Wave Bay), it's no surprise the Dragon's Back was hailed by Time Magazine as Asia's best urban hike. Navigating the undulating ridge that resembles a dragon's back, one is rewarded with stunning views of southern Hong Kong Island and its surrounds.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Big Wave Bay Beach, Big Wave Bay Rd, Hong Kong China
Finish up the hike descend through shaded pathways before reaching Big Wave Bay. There one can jump in and have a swim or rent a board for a surf. Perhaps relaxing by the beachside is more your style? Enjoying a nourishing meal and refreshing beverage would be the perfect way to cap off an awesome day!
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Time: 11:00 AM
Departure Point: Shau Kei Wan, Hong Kong
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 11:00 AM
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 15 to 65
Child: Age 8 to 14
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Not wheelchair accessible
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Departure time is 11am, however we are flexible. If you'd like to meet at the different time, please contact us to change the meeting time.
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund