Next, see the Central Escalator, the world’s longest covered escalator, spanning more than 2,500 feet (800 meters)! Then put down your camera for a moment to try succulent Southeast Asian fruits like durians and rambutans at one of Hong Kong’s oldest fresh markets.
Finally, finish your authentic Hong Kong lifestyle experience at the local café Cha Chaan Teng, where you can enjoy traditional Chinese snacks like milk tea and egg custard.
Departure Time: 2:00 PM
Departure Point: HSBC Building, Central, Hong Kong
Return Details: Mid-Levels, Hong Kong
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 2:00 PM
- Local English-speaking guide
- Milk tea and local pastry at Cha Chaan Teng
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 2 to 11
Infant: Age 0 to 1
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note that a moderate amount of walking is involved. Wear comfortable walking shoes
2 passenger minimum to operate
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
All travellers are required to wear their masks throughout the tour.