What was a “Beef Offal Lady”?
What was a “Protected Woman”?
What was the etiquette of engaging Chinese/western prostitutes?
How people flirted at Lan Kwai Fong a century ago?
In the old days, Hong Kong prostitution was not just about sex. It’s concerned about politics and economic development.
The “Hong Kong Erotic History” will tell you the stories of prostitution in 19th - 20th Century in a hop-on and hop-off tram tour. We will travel around the Possession Point, the Pottinger Street, Lan Kwai Fong, Wan Chai....the popular tourist spots but to learn about the dark history of its past. Since the tour covers the must-go spots on the tourist guidebooks, this is an idea tour for those who come to Hong Kong for the first time.
Departure Time: 7:00 pm
Departure Point: Sheung Wan Station, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Return Details: MTR Wan Chai Station, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
:Tour option details are as follows
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Guests are requested to prepare the tram fare (Octopus card recommended) for the debut run
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 18 to 70
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Dress code is smart casual
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Minimum age is 18 years
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers