There's no better way to beat the heat of summer than at Guangzhou's Chimelong Water Park. Named a TripAdvisor Tourist Attraction of Choice and one of the 20 Best Waterparks in the World, this huge park is one of the city's best spots and the perfect spot for a day out with friends, a date, or the kids. Packed with amazing rides and facilities that are among the best in the industry, Chimelong Water Park has something for both the chill and the thrill-seekers.
- Chimelong Water Park Rides
The park is packed full of awesome rides to get your adrenaline pumping, like the Tornado, Master Blaster, and the Boomerango. Battle waves of up to 3m height in the wave pool and get a real seaside vibe. What’s more, you’ll find plenty of places to relax between rides. Hop on the Lazy River and float away, relax your muscles in one of the ten massage pools, or hop in one of the many hot sauna rooms throughout Chimelong Water Park. There’s even an ice room to cool off in if all the fun leaves you a little too hot!
- For the Kids
There are plenty of opportunities for parents and kids to play together at the Happy Fountain, Children’s Play Land, and Miraculous Aqua Plaza. For kids who don’t want to miss out on the action, we recommend the Family Slides, as well as a miniature version of one of the park favorites: Mini Tornado. The kids can play while the adults relax nearby in the Family Ride massage pools and sauna. Chimelong Water Park is a chill, stress-free day out for everyone.
- Chimelong Water Park Shows
Not just content with conventional park entertainment, Chimelong Water Park even boasts a daily performance schedule, including Aquatic Flying Trapeze and the Family Water Fun Carnival. Stay a little later to continue the fun, as the park lights up to the tune of music and neon lights at night. Enjoy top-class entertainment by performers from all around the world as you keep cool in the water while partying. With plenty of activities, rides, and shows, it's an action-packed day of aquatic fun.
- Chimelong Water Park ticket
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 23:00 at least 1 day before the date of use
- Cancellations made at or before 19:00 on the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 20%
- Cancellations made after 19:00 on the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time
- Please present your QR code along with your passport and your green Health Code for admission. If you have not yet obtained a Health Code, please contact an onsite staff member for assistance
- Opening Time: 10:00-18:00 (May 29 to June 15, 2020)
- Redemption Location: ticket pick-up machine or onsite ticket window
- Address: Chimelong Tourism Resort, Yingbin Road, Panyu District, Guangzhou, Guangdong
- During the epidemic period, all guests must have their temperature checked by onsite staff. Any guest with a temperature above 37.2 degrees will not be admitted
Adult: Height 1.5m+
Child: Height 1-1.49m
Free admission for children under 100cm Each adult may take one child with free admission only
Please provide your personal information and contact details when booking
Chimelong Paradise. Visitors can move freely between the parks on their chosen visiting date