You'll get the highest and best views of Paris on the Montparnasse Tower 56th floor indoor viewing deck, guaranteed to make you fall in love with this beautiful city. Hop in the elevator and boost 200m above ground to look over the sprawl on the city and have fun spotting its landmarks, including Notre Dame, Arc de Triomphe, le Louvre, Les Invalides, the Sacré-Cœur, and many more. Since Paris is not a city of skyscrapers, this is the only place to get that perfect view of the Eiffel Tower from above ground, and it's a breathtaking sight to take in! The deck is furnished with floor-to-ceiling windows and telescopes for you to pick out your favorite spots, as well as interactive displays about the history and development of Paris. A visit at sunset is a perfect romantic evening, so book now to make it happen.
Address: 33 Avenue du Maine, 75015 Paris
April to September: 09:30-23:30 (Last admission 23:00)
October to March: Sunday to Thursday 09:30-22:30 (Last admission 22:00)
Friday, Saturday and on the eve of public holidays: 09:30-23:00 (Last admission 22:30)
Subway: Lines 4/6/12/13, Montparnasse-Bienvenüe Station
- Montparnasse Tower 56/F Observation Deck ticket
- All personal expenses and expenses not mentioned in the inclusions
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- All times are given in local time.
- Please present the printed voucher to gain admission.
- The e-voucher will be sent to your e-mail as an attachment.
- Please simply show the bar code on the voucher at the entrance.
- Admission Time: 09:30-22:00 (April 1 to September 30); 09:30-23:00 (October 1 to March 31)
Adult: Age 12+
Child: Age 4 to 11
Please provide your personal information and contact details when booking