This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kachidoki Bridge, Tsukiji, Kachidoki, Tsukiji, Chuo 104-0045 Tokyo Prefecture
will bike through the bridge from Kachidoki to Tsukiji
Stop At: Namiyoke Inari Shrine, 6-20-37, Tsukiji, Chuo 104-0045 Tokyo Prefecture
A small but beautiful Shinto Shrine that protect fishermen and brings good catch.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: The Tsukiji Market, 5-2-1, Tsukiji, Chuo 104-0045 Tokyo Prefecture
Lively retail Tsukiji Market is still popular even after the moving of the wholesale section. You will have a litte time to shop and taste.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Rainbow Bridge, 3-33 Kaigan, Minato Tokyo Prefecture
30 minutes walking from Shibaura to Odaiba with an amazing view of Tokyo Bay.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Odaiba Kaihin Koen (Odaiba Seaside Park), Daiba, Minato 135-0091 Tokyo Prefecture
Have a break in a beautiful sand beach and bike through the big park that will be one of the venues of Tokyo Olympic 2020.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, 1-4, Daiba, Minato 135-0091 Tokyo Prefecture
Stop by quick photos for Statue of Liberty of Tokyo
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Tokyo Water Science Museum, 3-1-8, Ariake, Koto 135-0063 Tokyo Prefecture
Maritime museum with a retired ship Soya.
Stop At: Diver City Tokyo Plaza, 1-1-10 Aomi, Koto 135-0064 Tokyo Prefecture
Lunch stop in a huge shopping mall with the statue of Unicorn Gundam.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Hinode Pier, 1-16-1 Kaigan, Minato 105-0022 Tokyo Prefecture
Take a boat from Odaiba to Hinode pier, which goes under Rainbow Bridge.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Time: 9:30 AM
Departure Point: Quraz Kachidoki Tsukishima, 2-chōme-11-9 Kachidoki, Chuo City, Tōkyō-to 104-0054, Japan
Return Details: Hinode Station, 2 Chome-7 Kaigan, Minato City, Tokyo 105-0022, Japan
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 9:30 AM
- Bike and helmet rental
- Professional guide
- Tokyo cruise fare
- Entry/Admission - Hinode Pier
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 11 to 80
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Minimum age is 11 years
Riders should dress comfortably
As there is no basket on the rental bikes, riders should carry very little with them. If necessary, please bring a light backpack or messenger bag for belongings.
Rider height must be between 53 inches and 75 inches (135cm - 190cm) in order ensure proper bike fit
Maximum rider weight is 210 lbs (95kg)
Attractions may be omitted or substituted due to operational reasons. In case of bad weather, cycling may be canceled and tour will be conducted via public transportation
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival