Details: Time: 9:00 - 11:00 After picking up all the group members we will head to our first destination – Chengdu Panda Base. To make sure you have a better experience, we have designed the best possible routes to avoid crowds and queues, and save your time, so you have more time to see pandas and take photos! Pandas are more than good-looking and cute, they are special! Join us to find out a full story of how do they live and why do they live in Sichuan. You might not know, the giant panda has been downgraded from endangered to vulnerable species. Follow your tour guide to learn more about what we have done and how human being to protect these cute nature treasures.
Duration: 2 hour(s)
Admission Ticket Included
Details: 13:30 - 14:30, Visit a Local Opera Tea House and Explore the Backstage. After lunch, we will go to a the grass-root style opera house, lots of old fans gather round here everyday, meet up friends and enjoy the show. You can be one of them, watching the performance and drinking tea. But the most interesting part of this place, you have a chance to go into their backstage to see how the actors and actresses make up and rehearse. 14:50 - 16:30, Experience the Unique Local Leisurely Lifestyle in Chengdu People’s Park. Walk to Chengdu People’s Park and you’ll see how Chengdu locals spend their free time and observe their unique culture and leisurely lifestyle. You’ll see people gathering in tea houses, drinking tea, and playing mahjong. You’ll see earwax-cleaning services, old ladies singing and dancing, and parents putting advertisements in the marriage market for their adult children. Slow down and sit down, let's have a cup of tea and enjoy life just as these Chengdu locals do!
Duration: 3 hour(s)
Admission Ticket Included
- Bottled water
- Admission tickets to Panda base and opera tea house
- English-speaking professional tour guide service
- Hotel pickup and drop-off services are available within the 3rd Ring Zone of Chengdu City.
- Airport transfer.
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- Mobile or paper ticket accepted
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 75
Child: Age 2 to 11
Baby: Age 0 to 1
Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Children must be accompanied by an adult.
You will receive details about tour guide and exact pickup time in your voucher the day before. And the tour guide will also call you via hotel or leave a message for you about pickup time the night before tour.
Hotel pickup and drop-off services are available within the 3rd Ring Zone of Chengdu City.
Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
This tour will have a maximum of 6 travelers. If your booking has more than 6 people, all of you will be upgraded to a private tour group without other participants.
Lunch fee is not included.