This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang), Zhongxin District, Xi'an 710001 China
Your tour guide and driver will pick up you at your hotel in the morning. The Xi'an day tour itinerary starts with the Xi'an City Wall. You can overlook the whole of Xi'an City standing on the wall and the traditional layout and buildings in the inner city present a striking contrast with modern high-rise buildings on the outside. You can walk or ride a bike rented by yourself to tour around the wall.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Forest of Stone Steles Museum, Sanxuejie St, Wenyi Bei Lu 18, Xi'an China
Then the guide will lead you to visit the Forest of Stone Steles Museum which has a collection of ancient stone tablets, epitaphs and stone carvings of all ages.After the visit, you will visit a local family home and taste authentic home-made food for lunch. Should you be interested in cooking, the host will teach you how to make Chinese home-cooked dishes.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Shaanxi History Museum, 91 Xiaozai E Rd, Xi'an 710061 China
Then you will continue the trip to the Shaanxi History Museum and learn more of the profound Chinese civilization, especially during Zhou (1046 - 256 BC), Qin (221 - 207 BC), Han (202 BC - 220 AD) and Tang (618 - 907) dynasties.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta), Enci Temple The southern part of Yata Road, Yanta District, Xi'an 710061 China
Afterwards, follow your guide to tour the Giant Wild Goose Pagoda, the earliest and largest square tower built of bricks during the Tang Dynasty. Your Xian city tour ends here, and you will be escorted back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at your centrally located hotel in downtown Xi'an. Please advise us your hotel details (Hotel name, address and booking name) when you make the booking.
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Private guide & driver
- Centrally located hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Two bottled water per person per day
- Lunch - You will visit a local family home and taste authentic home-made food for lunch. Should you be interested in cooking, the host will teach you how to make Chinese home-cooked dishes.
- Entry/Admission - Xi'an City Wall (Chengqiang)
- Entry/Admission - Forest of Stone Steles Museum
- Entry/Admission - Shaanxi History Museum
- Entry/Admission - Big Wild Goose Pagoda (Dayanta)
- Hotel accommodation
- Breakfast and Dinner
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 3 to 80
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate