This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gion Corner, 570-2 Gionmachi Minamigawa, Higashiyama-ku Yasaka Hall, Kyoto 605-0074 Kyoto Prefecture
Enjoy a stroll around Gion while wearing a kimono.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Yume Kyoto, 300 Kitagawa, Gioncho, Higashiyama-Ku 4F Yasaka Building Across, Kyoto 605-0073 Kyoto Prefecture
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Time: 1:40 PM
Departure Point: Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo, 17 Nishikujō Inmachi, Minami-ku, Kyoto, 601-8412, Japan
Return Details: Gion, Higashiyama Ward, Kyoto, Japan
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 1:40 PM
- English-speaking guide
- Pickup from Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo (Formally New Miyako Hotel )
- Kimono and tabi rental
- Hair arrangement
- Entry/Admission - Yume Kyoto
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
If the minimum number of participants (2) is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
Kimono are available for people up to 185 cm (about 6'1") tall, and waist sizes up to 100 cm (39 in.).
Children under 12 years of age may not join this tour.
During the hot summer months of June, July, and August, participants wear a yukata (light kimono) instead of a kimono
Hairstyling is included. Tabi socks will be prepared.
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
After getting dressed in kimono, participants are free to take photos while strolling the Gion area. The tour ends in Gion, and there is no drop-off service to hotels.
As kimono cannot be worn by pregnant women, they may not join this tour.
Gender and number are required in advance.
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
・Require purchase a mask
・Fever decision 99.5°F/37.5°C or less (Japan standard)
・Those who are sick or have a fever are not allowed to participate. The cancellation fee will be applied at that time.