This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hakutsuru Sake Brewery Museum, 4-5-5 Sumiyoshi Minamimachi, Higashinada, Kobe 658-0041 Hyogo Prefecture
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Meriken Park, Hatobacho, Chuo, Kobe Hyogo Prefecture
Meriken Park Kobe Bay Cruise
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Kobe Kitano Museum (Ijinkan-gai), 2-9-6, Kitanocho, Chuo, Kobe 650-0002 Hyogo Prefecture
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Time: 8:40 AM
Departure Point: Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo, 17 Nishikujō Inmachi, Minami-ku, Kyoto, 601-8412, Japan
Return Details: Kyoto Station, Higashishiokoji Kamadonocho, Shimogyo Ward, Kyoto, 600-8216, Japan
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 8:40 AM
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Sake tasting
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Public transportation fee
- Entry/Admission - Hakutsuru Sake Brewery Museum
- Entry/Admission - Meriken Park
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 6 to 11
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
A moderate amount of walking is involved. Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
Public transportation will be used during this tour and seating is not guaranteed
If the minimum number of participants (2) is not met by 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour on that date may be cancelled.
Kobe Port Cruise may be unavailable without prior notice due to weather conditions. Changes in the itinerary will be provided by the guide.
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
While people under 20 years of age may join this tour, they will not be served sake. Also, non-alcoholic beverages will not be provided in place of alcoholic drinks.
Lunch is served in buffet style, so we welcome vegetarian customers.
The order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on road conditions and congestion at destinations.
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
The tour ends at Kyoto Station, and there is no drop-off service to hotels.
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers