This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Doi Suthep 50200 Thailand
Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep is 15 kilometers from the central city of Chiang Mai. It is suited on the mountain with elevation of 1,050 meters.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Doi Suthep-Pui National Park, Huai Kaew Road Amphoe Pakkret, Nonthaburi, Doi Suthep 11120 Thailand
Doi Suthep–Pui National Park is located a few kilometers Northwest of Chiang Mai.
Stop At: Hilltribe Villages, Chiang Mai Thailand
White Meo Hilltribe, a relatively unspoiled hilltribe village.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point: Tour departs from selected Chiang Mai hotels
Return Details: • Returns to original departure point9am Four Seasons Hotel 09:00:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Descriptions: Morning Wat Doi Suthep Temple & White Meo Hilltribe Village tour from the Four Seasons Hotel
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM9am Town Area Hotels 09:00:
Option Descriptions: Morning Wat Doi Suthep Temple & White Meo Hilltribe Village tour from Chiang Mai town hotels.
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM2pm Four Seasons Hotels 14:00:
Option Descriptions: Afternoon Wat Doi Suthep Temple & White Meo Hilltribe Village tour from the Four Seasons Hotel
Option Departure Time: 2:00 PM2pm Town Area Hotels 14:00:
Option Descriptions: Afternoon Wat Doi Suthep Temple & White Meo Hilltribe Village tour from Chiang Mai town hotels
Option Departure Time: 2:00 PM
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Hotel pick up & drop off (selected hotels)
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
- Entry/Admission - Hilltribe Villages
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 2 to 11
Infant: Age 0 to 1
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Restroom facilities available
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Most travelers can participate
Dress Code: Visitors must be properly dressed before being allowed entry to the temple. Men must wear long pants and shirts with sleeves - no sleeveless tops. If you're wearing sandals or flip-flops you must wear socks (in other words, no bare feet.) Women must be similarly modestly dressed. No see-through clothes, bare shoulders, etc. It is also recommended to avoid bright colors.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund