This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Koh Tan, Thailand
A short boat ride from Koh Samui, one finds Koh Tan (Coral Island), a classic desert island location. The adventure starts with a short drive to Thong-Krut Bay where we board a long-tailed boat for the 20-minute journey to this adjoining island situated off the southern tip of Samui. For those keen to do more than soak up the sun rays, the southern end of the beach has a fantastic snorkelling spot with an abundance of coral that is home to a plethora of colourful tropical marine creatures. Legend has it that the island is bewitched and, as a result of the ancient spell cast on it, no dogs can live here!
The west side of the island has a mangrove forest with a sturdy boardwalk so visitors can see how the mangroves act as a haven for land and sea creatures without damaging the sensitive eco-system. The island is traffic-free and without electricity so there is total solitude. Although less than half-an-hour from Samui, Koh Tan is a world away from its bigger neighbor. There is plenty of free time for snorkelling, swimming or just relaxing in the sun.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Time: 1:45 PM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from centrally located Samui hotels
Joint Tour 13:45:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Descriptions: SIGHTSEEING & SNORKELING AT KOH TAN
Option Departure Time: 1:45 PM
- A half day tour (afternoon only) with a professional English-speaking guide.
- Transportation by car / mini-van / coach with professional driver from / to the boat pier.
- Return joint boat transfers from and to Koh Tan
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Use of snorkelling equipment during the tour
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Supplements for transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
- Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 80
Child: Age 2 to 11
Infant: Age 0 to 1
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour is operated on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis only with English-speaking guide and only operates in the afternoon.
Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying along Samui’s main beaches. Transfers outside these areas, including any harbour and the Naithon and Ban Taling Nam area are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
A minimum number of guests are required for this excursion to operate (4 guests); many of our tours do not have limitations on group size, depending on the availability of seats and other factors. We regret that we are not able to communicate in advance about this.
Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users.
We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
Due to the absence of ATM machines and credit cards payment portals, particularly on islands and inside nature reserves, we highly recommend to bring sufficient cash with you.
Sand and water have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests.
It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund