This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Campo San Bartolomeo, San Marco, Venice Italy
Campo San Bartolomeo is a square in Venice.
Pass By: Ponte di Rialto, Ruga degli Orefici (Rialto) San Polo, 30125 Venice Italy
The Rialto Bridge is the oldest of the four bridges spanning the Grand Canal in Venice. Connecting the sestieri (districts) of San Marco and San Polo, it has been rebuilt several times since its first construction as a pontoon bridge in the 12th century, and is now a significant tourist attraction in the city.
Pass By: San Polo, Venice Italy
It is one of the oldest parts of the city, having been settled before the ninth century, when it and San Marco formed part of the Realtine Islands.
Pass By: Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo, Campo SS. Giovanni e Paolo, 6363 Venice Italy
One of the largest churches in the city, it has the status of a minor basilica. After the 15th century the funeral services of all of Venice's doges were held here, and twenty-five doges are buried in the church.
Pass By: Teatro Fondamenta Nuove, Cannaregio 5013 Fondamenta Nuove, Venice Italy
with view of Casino degli Spiriti
Pass By: Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto, Cannareggio, 3512, 30121 Venice Italy
The Madonna dell'Orto is a church in Venice, Italy, in the sestiere of Cannaregio.
Departure Time: 6:00 PM
Departure Point: Campo San Bortolomio, Campo S. Bortolomio, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Tour in English 18:00:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Descriptions: Discover where Venetians shop, drink, and eat and explore Castello and Cannaregio and hear about what’s lurking after dark!
Option Departure Time: 6:00 PM
- Samples of food and wine
- Local guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 6 to 99
Infant: Age 0 to 5
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or wheelchair users
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers