This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sea Eagle Tour, 45/5 Krabi Road Paknum , Mueng Krabi, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
Take a private boat trip from Ao Nang to the “four islands” with a local guide, taking in the group of islands closest to the coast – the ones that can be seen on the horizon from the beach. The 4 islands are Koh Poda, Koh Gai (Chicken Island), Koh Tub and Koh Mor. Tailor your own timetable for each island for an unforgettable day out in the Andaman Sea.
The private tour includes activities such as swimming, snorkelling at Chicken Island, and walking along the sandbar which connects Tub, Mor & Chicken Island, know as “Talay Waek”. Enjoy a lunch package at Poda Island, where you can also spend time relaxing on this beautiful white sandy beach before heading to Railay Beach.
The boat will stop off at the beautiful Phra Nang Cave Beach on the Railay peninsula. This beach, inaccessible by road, is considered to be one of the most beautiful strips of sand in the world and features a famous cave inhabited by a princess spirit.
Then it's time to head back to Nopparat Thara Pier which is located at the mouth of Klong Haeng river. Transfer back to the hotel by minivan and let the ultimate privately guided experience pass in review.
• 08:00 - 09:00: Hotel pickup in Krabi
• 09:00 - 09:15: Depart from Nopparat Thara Pier to the 4 Islands
• 09:30 - 10:20: Swimming & walking along the sandbar at Tup Islets
• 10:20 - 11:10: Photography & snorkeling at Chicken Island
• 11:10 - 13:00: Lunch & relaxing on Poda Island
• 13:00 - 14:30: Relaxing at Phranang Cave Beach at Railay Beach
• 14:30 - 15:00: Cruise back to Ao Nang
• 15:00 - 15:30: Transfer to hotel
Duration: 6 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Nopparat Thara Pier, Thailand, ตำบล อ่าวนาง อำเภอเมืองกระบี่ กระบี่ 81180, Thailand
Meet at Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang at 08:30.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tup Island, Ao Nang, Krabi Town Thailand
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Chicken Island, Ao Nang, Krabi Town 81180 Thailand
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Koh Poda Island, Thailand
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Railay Beach, Krabi Town 81000 Thailand
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Phra Nang Cave, Ao Nang, Krabi Town Thailand
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Sea eagle Tour Registration, Ao Nang, Mueang Krabi District, Krabi 81180, Thailand
Departure Time: 9:00 AM
Departure Point: Nopparat Thara Pier, Thailand, ตำบล อ่าวนาง อำเภอเมืองกระบี่ กระบี่ 81180, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Get picked up from your hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tub Kaek Beach. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.
If you stay in Ton Sai, please come to the meeting point at Phra Nang Inn reception in Ao Nang.
If you stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang.
If you stay at Railay Beach, we offer a pickup service from Railay West Beach in front of Sand Sea Resort.
Pickup times for each zone:
• Ao Nam Mao: 08:00
• Ao Nang: 08:30
• Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas: 09:00
• Klong Muang Beach: 08:00
• Krabi Town: 08:00
• Railay West Beach: 09:00
• Tubkaek Beach: 08:00
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water & seasonal fruit
- Lunch package- Halal, other diets (e.g. vegetarian) available on request
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 3 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate