You'll have the opportunity to walk around the castle courtyards, where you will see St Vitus Cathedral, the seat of the Archbishop of Prague. Visit the Royal Palace and Golden Lane, the legendary place of the mysterious alchemists.
Your coach will then take you across the River Vltava to the Old Town, where you’ll pass through the former Jewish Quarter. In the Old Town Square, see the St Nicholas Church, the Tyn Cathedral and the historical Old Town Hall with its world-famous astronomical clock and 12 apostles dating back to 1410. Conclude your tour near the modern city center.
Departure Time: 9:45 AM
Departure Point: nám. Republiky 1037/3, 110 00 Praha-Nové Město, Czechia
Return Details: Old Town Square, Staroměstské nám., 110 00 Staré Město, Czechia
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 9:45 AM
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Escorted by English and German local guides
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 11 to 99
Child: Age 4 to 10
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infants must sit on laps
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please note that the tour is approximately 1 hour drive and 2,5 hours walking.
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers