This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
We begin with a pre-dawn departure (4.00 to 4.30 am depending on the time of year) from your hotel for sunrise outside Angkor Wat. Enter the great temple in darkness from the little-visited eastern side, and creep along hoary cloistered corridors past the longest stretch of bas-relief carvings in the world.
Soak up the atmosphere of dawn at Angkor Wat, from the edge of one of the ancient library pools. We then explore the interior of the great temple, spending a thorough two hours discovering the corridors, central chambers and upper terraces of this truly great temple. Your expert local guide will decipher the myriad of stories behind the bas-relief carvings, and give you an insight into life during the height of the Khmer empire. We end our tour at Angkor with breakfast outside the temple (take away, from your hotel), and a short rest.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Angkor Thom South Gate, National Road #6 Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
This majestic site once served as the Khmer Empire's glistening capital city. Take a moment to consider its grandiosity before venturing inside the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom, Siem Reap Cambodia
Angkor Thom is the majestic site once served as the Khmer Empire's glistening capital city. Take a moment to consider its grandiosity before venturing inside the city. Arriving at the temple at Bayon, appreciate its beautifully crafted central towers covered in more than 200 enormous faces.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Terrace of the Elephants, Angkor Thom Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 17252 Cambodia
Pass by the famous Terrace of the Leper King, and the Terrace of Elephant.
Stop At: Ta Prohm Temple, Angkor Archaeological Park, Siem Reap 21000 Cambodia
One of the most atmospheric of all temples in Angkor. Once home to 2,740 monks, Ta Prohm today looks much as it did in the early 1850s, when French explorer Henri Mouhot ‘rediscovered’ this crumbling site. After exploring the maze-like interior of Ta Prohm, return to your hotel after a long but fulfilling day, which will leave you with a lifetime of memories of one of the wonders of the world.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Time: 4:20 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup from traveller's hotel in Siem Reap City between 4.20am - 4.40am and the tour will end between 12:30-1:30pm. The exact pickup time will be advised one day before the start of the tour.
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 4:20 AM
- Experienced and licensed English speaking tour guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water & cool towel
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local tax
- Temples entrance fee (37$/person - cover all the temples)
- Food and beverages
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom South Gate
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm Temple
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 85
Child: Age 5 to 11
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Dress Code: Respectful dress with cover your shoulders and knees is required (shoulders cover by scarf not allow).
Breakfast: If your hotel room is included breakfast, we recommend to request the breakfast pack and you will enjoy after sunrise at Angkor Wat.
Temples entrance fee also accept visa cards and available to purchase on the day of the tour just before sunrise
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Minimum age is 5 years to participate on this tour (younger than 5 years old are not allow)
Near public transportation
Most travelers can participate
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Masks are required, please bring your own
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned
- Social distancing is maintained in vehicles
- To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited