This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, Mueang Chiang Mai District, Doi Suthep 50200 Thailand
One of northern Thailand’s most important and beautiful temples, located near the top of Doi Suthep (Mount Suthep). It is a place of worship, dates back to the year 1373 when the first Chedi was built. It is an important pilgrimage spot for the devout and is sacred site to many Thai people. Visitors can take the 306 steps staircase or ride on a cable car to reach the pagoda. Enjoy the magnificence of the temple with its Golden Chedi glowing and spectacular views of Chiang Mai City and its surroundings.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Warorot Market (Kad Luang), between Thapae Road and Chang Moi Road In the north of Nawarat Bridge and the west side of Ping River, Chiang Mai Thailand
Waroros Market is the biggest local market in Chiang Mai where lots of Thai locals do their shopping. Here you will find a lot of goods, such as clothes, ethnic foods, vegetables, fruits, herbs, and flowers.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Time: 6:30 AM
Departure Point: AP GOOD @ TRAVEL เอพี กู๊ด แอท ทราเวล, 21 Sridonchai Rd, Tambon Chang Khlan, Amphoe Mueang Chiang Mai, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50100, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
AP Good @ Travel office or hotel in Chiang Mai City area only.
Additional charges will apply for locations outside Chiang Mai city.
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 6:30 AM
- Private transportation by air conditioned car/minivan with licensed Driver
- English speaking tour guide with TAT license
- All activities as mentioned in the program
- Alms (food)
- Bottled water
- Travel accident insurance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off inside city area
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
- Entry/Admission - Warorot Market (Kad Luang)
- Your personal expenses
- All kind of alcohols & soft drinks
- Other optional tours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside city area
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 9 to 80
Child: Age 3 to 8
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participant.
You should dress appropriately, T - shirt with short sleeves and long trousers is perfect for Temple tour.
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate