The dance tells the story of the battle between Barong and Rangda (good and bad). After the show you will proceed to Celuk Village, a traditional village known for the incredible gold and silver handicrafts. After a short stay here, you will continue to Ubud Batuan Village, which is a traditional village with beautiful fine art handicrafts.
Stop at Ubud Tegenungan Waterfall, located in kemenuh, before enjoying a local lunch (own expense). After lunch, you will visit the stunning Tegallalang Rice Terrace, which is the most scenic rice terrace in Bali. Then, get close to wildlife at the Ubud Monkey Forest.
Pay a visit to the Royal Palace, were you can marvel at the beautiful traditional architecture and learn about the history. Finish the tour with some shopping at the Ubud art Market before being taken back to your hotel.
Departure Time: 8:30-9am
Departure Point: Your hotel or any preferred Bali location
Return Details: Return to same departure location or any preferred Bali location
- Full-day tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Pricing is per group (1-5 people)