In the morning, meet your guide at Milan Central Station and reach Bologna after just a 1-hour train journey. Once in Bologna the best thing you can do in the centre of the Old Town is to put on your most comfortable walking shoes and traverse the narrow streets.
Once in Bologna, your guide shows you the heart of the city, home to The Porticos of Bologna, Bologna Piazza Maggiore, Two Towers (Due Torri), and the Bologna University Quarter. Bologna is a medieval city, with so much hidden beneath it and within the walls of the beautiful buildings. Bologna is a place where doing some research ahead of your visit will expose so much more than if you just read the popular guides or winged it. On one side of Piazza Maggiore sits the imposing building of the Salaborsa Library. Previously the city’s economic lifeblood, today it houses an incredible library. As one of the key meeting points in Bologna, its multi-stories are always abuzz with people.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Piazza Maggiore, 40121, Bologna Italy
After a quick stroll stop for a food and wine tasting. You'll try the famous gnocco fritto (salty fried bread) served with Italian salumi and cheese. Your guide explains the history of these traditional dishes. Taste the flavor of the authentic regional wine and spend unforgivable moments in a typical trattoria.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Le Due Torri Torre degli Asinell, Piazza di Porta Ravegnana, 40126, Bologna Italy
The afternoon is dedicated to visiting the beauties of the city with some free time for shopping. Before taking the train to Milan, you'll taste of a small piece of chocolate in one of the most famous chocolate factories in the city.
Duration: 2 hours
• Appetizer - gnocco fritto served with salumi ( prosciutto crudo, parmigiano reggiano, salame, mortadella ham and other cold cut)
• red wine
Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Departure Point: Milano Centrale Railway Station, Piazza Duca d'Aosta, 1, 20124 Milano MI, Italy
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Tour escort at disposal full day
- Food and wine tasting
- Train tickets
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Piazza Maggiore
- Entry/Admission - Le Due Torri Torre degli Asinell
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 90
Child: Age 2 to 11
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival