This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Budhanilkantha, ca. 9 km sudlich von Kathmandu. Narayanthan, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Budhanilkantha, located on the north of Kathmandu Valley is the holiest serine of Hindu community of people in Nepal. Approx. 9 km from the main city, situated at the base of Shivapuri Hills is a remarkable huge statue of Lord Vishnu reclining on a bed of coiled snakes. The statue is said to be sculpted from a single block of black stone. The 5 meter long statue is also known by the name of Jalasyana Narayan.
At 10:30am, the guide will assist you at the hotel lobby. Then, you will head off to the sightseeing of Budhanilkantha Temple. After reaching there, your guide will tell you about the temple and its history. You will see many people worshiping and offering tikas, garlands, fruits, etc. Capture the best moments in your camera. After finishing the sightseeing, you will be taken to a local restaurant for lunch.
At 1:30pm, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Time: 10:30 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick and drop off service from hotels inside Kathmandu city
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 10:30 AM
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Private vehicle for sightseeing
- English-speaking Guide
- Drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 13 to 75
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 13 years
Not wheelchair accessible
Infants must sit on laps
We offer pickup and drop off service from Hotels inside Kathmandu city. Please provide us the name of Hotel.
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate