After pick up from your hotel, you’ll be taken to a local hot pot restaurant to enjoy tasty Sichuanese fare in the company of new friends. Hot pot is just another well-known delectable Sichuan cuisine. At the center of your table is a simmering metal pot of stock (spicy or non-spicy), waiting for you to throw in ingredients of your liking: various meats, vegetables, seafood and more. The hot pot dinner is a social experience – chat with your neighbors while you create your mouthwatering pot of soup!
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Shu Feng Ya Yun Sichuan Opera, Qintai Road, Chengdu 610072 China
It’s like watching magic happen right before your eyes! This is what you’ll be thinking while watching the Sichuan Opera, a marvelous display of Sichuan culture and art. On your evening out in Chengdu, you’ll receive a delightful overview of Sichuan customs, combining a delicious Sichuan meal with an awe-inspiring display of visual art.
Sit back and enjoy a performance packed with wit, humor, lively dialogue, amazing acrobatics, dancing, acting, puppetry and music, all of which celebrate Sichuan’s creative history in the performing and fine arts. Most acts are derived from Chinese classical novels, legends and folk tales. It features dazzling sets and costumes and is known for two distinct acts: Changing Faces and Rolling Light.
Rolling Light involves a performer acting out a variety of routines like jumping over a bench or dancing with a fan, all the while balancing a bowl lit with fire on his head! Changing Faces, perhaps the most popular act, involves speedy makeup changes right on stage while the actor performs other exciting feats. The most complicated routine requires the performer to inconspicuously switch between different damask masks as the drama develops.
Relax as you are taken back to your hotel after the 90-minute show.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Time: 5:30 PM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Departure point: Free picking up service from your city hotel or residence in Chengdu (all hotels within 3rd Ring Road), if you stay outside the 3rd Ring Road, then need to be picked up at the main gate of Wuhouci, or please contact us in advance to arrange to be picked up from your hotel or airport and pay extra cost to driver.
Return point: Returns to original departure point.
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 5:30 PM
- Hot pot dinner
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admission of Sichuan Opera
- Entry/Admission - Qintai Road
- Entry/Admission - Shu Feng Ya Yun Sichuan Opera
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 11
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Not wheelchair accessible
Infants must sit on laps
Most travelers can participate