This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Amalienborg palace square, Copenhagen 1257 Denmark
Enjoy the view of the royal palace Amalienborg
Pass By: Copenhagen Stock Exchange, Slotsholmsgade 8, Copenhagen 5700 Denmark
Take pictures of the beautiful tower of the Stock Exchange.
Pass By: The Little Mermaid, Langelinie, Copenhagen 2100 Denmark
Experience the Little Mermaid known from the fairy tale of H. C. Andersen.
Pass By: Our Saviour's Church, Skt. Annae Gade 29, Copenhagen 1416 Denmark
Catch a glimpse of the sparkling Our Saviour's church.
Pass By: Copenhagen Opera House, Ekvipagemestervej 10, Copenhagen 1438 Denmark
The modern building came as a present from Mr. Møller Mærsk.
Departure Time: 4/30/2021 - 8/15/2021
|Friday - Sunday:||11:30 AM - 04:45 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 03:30 PM|
Departure Point: 1: Nyhavn 1F, 1051 København, Denmark
2: Ved Stranden 26, 1061 København, Denmark
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
- Commentary from onboard guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 5
Adult: Age 16 to 99
Child: Age 6 to 15
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tickets are open departure. Exact departure times are displayed on site every morning. Choose your preferred departure time on the day
In the winter, the boats are covered and heated
Live guided in Danish and English. A third language (German, French, Italian or Spanish) may be added.
Not wheelchair accessible
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms