This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: FoodTours.eu Copenhagen, Frederiksborggade 21, Copenhagen 1360 Denmark
This is the most comprehensive of our food tours and offers a unique insight into the Danish cuisine, the history and the recent changes it has undergone.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Torvehallerne, Frederiksborggade 21 Israel's Square, Copenhagen 1360 Denmark
Here we will have several delicious tasting stops such as Michelin level cheese and organic chocolate. This is where the tour starts and ends.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Botanical Garden, Gothersgade 128, Copenhagen 1353 Denmark
We will talk about the wild plants and their importance to Danish cuisine as well as the social project being undertaken inside the gardens.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Aamanns Deli & Takeaway, Øster Farimagsgade 10, 2100 København, Denmark
We will have specially prepared smørrebrød (open faced sandwiches), the absolute best that Copenhagen has to offer of this most traditional dish.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Rosenborg Castle, Oster Voldgade 4A, Copenhagen 1350 Denmark
There will be one of the best opportunities of any tour to take pictures of this beautiful castle.
Pass By: Geological Museum, Oster Voldgade 5 - 7, Copenhagen 1350 Denmark
We will walk past this museum and have a chance to take a photo with their 10.000 year old meteorite.
Pass By: Rundetarn, Koebmagergade 52A, Copenhagen 1150 Denmark
We will pass by this most famous landmark and hear about its history.
Stop At: Nørrebro Bryghus, Ryesgade 3, 2200 København, Denmark
We will try 3 of their best craft beers and typical Danish snacks to go with them.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point: Torvehallerne, Frederiksborggade 21, 1362 København, Denmark
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Tour option details are as follows:
2019 - 2020 10:30:
Option Departure Time: 10:30 AM
2019 - 2020 11:00:
Option Departure Time: 11:00 AM
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 11
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking in the 'Special Requirements' field.
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms