Make your own way to Wild Wadi Water Park in the Jumeirah area of Dubai. Then, use your entrance ticket to head inside and enjoy the 30 attractions of this fun-filled water park as you please.
Work your way around the rides and pools, all themed around the mystical tales of Juha, a figure from Arabian folklore. Perhaps start slowly with a ride along the gentle lazy river, or introduce the kids to the aquatic fun at Juha's Dhow and Lagoon: an interactive play structure with slides, water guns and splash buckets.
Want to up the excitement? Cruise down Flood River to navigate the sudden waves and river rapids. Or head for Breaker’s Bay, the Middle East’s largest wave pool, to catch the 5-foot (1.5-meter) waves coming at you from five directions.
Fancy a serious adrenaline rush? Then, take to the terrifying Jumeirah Sceirah. Climb to the top of the 105-foot (32-meter) tower, board a capsule, count down the seconds, and plunge down to earth at a shriek-inducing 50mph (80kmph).
Take a spin on the tornados of Tantrum Alley, try some serious surfing at the Wipeout Flowrider; and rocket 49-feet (15 meters) above ground level courtesy of the water-powered Master Blaster rides.
When you want time out, recharge your batteries with lunch, snacks and drinks (own expense) at any of the restaurants and cafes. Chow down on fresh pizza, pasta or kebab meat, and refresh your thirst with a smoothie or soda before hitting the rides again.
When you're ready to leave, perhaps finish with a scout around the souvenir, toy and swimwear stores, before heading through the exit.
Visit: Alpha Tours, 27th Floor, Burlington Tower, Business Bay, Dubai 25718 United Arab Emirates
Departure Time: 1/1/2016 - 12/31/2020
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Departure Point: Wild Wadi Waterpark, Jumeirah Beach Road Umm Suqeim 3, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Wild Wadi Waterpark
- Entry/Admission - Alpha Tours
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 6 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 5
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers