This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: LA City Tours, 6806 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028-6102
LA City Tours Main Office is located in the Heart of the Hollywood Walk of Fame. We are in a location that enables you to view the Chinese Theater, Dolby Theater, and the El Capitan Theater. At our doorstep is the Famous Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Please check in at least 30 minutes prior to your tour departure time to take in the above sights.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Hollywood Walk of Fame, Hollywood Blvd at Vine St, Los Angeles, CA 90028
The Hollywood Walk of Fame is 15 blocks of the terrazzo and brass stars which consists of more than 2,600 stars.
Pass By: TCL Chinese Theatres, 6925 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 90028-6103
The Famous and Historic Chinese Theater is one of the first movie palaces in Los Angeles. Which opened in 1927.
Pass By: Dolby Theatre, 6801 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028-6136
This amazing theater is within the Hollywood and Highland Complex. The Dolby Theater has been the venue of the annual Academy Awards ceremony.
Pass By: Capitol Records Building, 1750 Vine St Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 90028-5209
One of the first thirteen story buildings in Los Angeles, The Capitol Records Building which was established in 1956. First recording session was done by Marth Tillman.
Pass By: Pantages Theatre, 6233 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028-5310
The Hollywood Pantages Theatre, built by the vaudeville impresario Alexander Pantages. The palatial Art Deco theater opened on June 4, 1930, as part of the Pantages Theatre Circuit.
Stop At: Griffith Observatory, 2800 E. Observatory Rd., Los Angeles, CA 90027-1299
The Griffith Observatory was completed in 1935 and one of the first planetariums for Los Angeles. This location at the top of Griffith Park commands some of the finest city views from Long Beach to Malibu with the view of the Hollywood Sign.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Mulholland Drive, Mulholland Dr, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Mulholland Drive will have you experiencing the inspiring views of our beautiful city from above connecting you through the Hollywood and Beverly Hills. Along this pathway you will see and some our finest homes that are of the some of the top current and past celebrities.
Stop At: Rodeo Drive, Santa Monica Blvd at Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Rodeo Drive and Golden Triangle is home to the finest and decadent retail blocks with Beverly Hills. This 30 min stop will provide you with a taste of the luxury with its collection of boutique shops.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Sunset Strip, 9040 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069-1851
The famous iconic thoroughfare of Sunset Strip. Where you can experience the sites of the some of the history that established some of the famous music and cultural celebrities of the past and present.
Sunset Strip still preserves some of Rock and Pop houses of the Roxy Theater, Whiskey Go-Go, and The Viper Room. We then lead our guest past some of the famous cafe's through the Sunset Plaza, passing by the Comedy Club and Laugh Factory.
Departure Point: LA City Tours, 6806 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
- Long Beach is for the A4-2 at 12n
- San Pedro is for the A4-2 at 12n
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
9:30am Departure - Open Bus 09:30:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Descriptions: 3.5-hour tour in an open top bus starting at 9:30am.
Option Departure Time: 9:30 AM12:00pm Departure - Mini Bus 12:00:
Option Descriptions: 3.5-hour tour in air conditioned Mini Bus starting at 12pm.
Option Departure Time: 12:00 PM
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local and professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Please contact supplier for exact time and location offered)
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off in Hollywood, West Hollywood and North Hollywood ONLY.
- Open Top Convertible Vehicle 12 to 28 Passengers
- Entry/Admission - Rodeo Drive
- Food and drinks
- $10.00 additional fee per person for shuttle pick up in the DT, BH, Mid-Wilshire and Century City.
- Entry/Admission - Griffith Observatory
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 0 to 11
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats required for Open Top Bus. Check with us in advance regarding infant seats. It is recommended that you bring your own.
Please contact local operator after booking to confirm pick up time. Hotel pick up areas for the morning tour are Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Downtown LA, Mid-Wilshire, Century City, LAX Airport area, Culver City, Santa Monica, West Hollywood, North Hollywood.
Late morning/noon tour hotel pick up areas are only Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Century City, Downtown LA, Mid-Wilshire, North Hollywood and West Hollywood.
Additional $10 per person pickup fee for Downtown,Mid-Wilshire, Beverly Hills and Century City areas
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers