As we make our way into the mountains, we stop at a few places so you can enjoy the surroundings. There are some amazing viewpoints from where you can see quite a bit of Koh Samui. We drive through the forest to mountain farms, where locals still farm the way they did ages ago. We stop to have a look at the way they live. I’m sure it’s way different than what you are used to back home!
At the top of the mountain we stop for a tasty Thai lunch. Soft drinks and water are also included here, so you don’t have to bring your own. Enjoy your food while gazing at the amazing views from here.
When you feel full, we head to the Magic Buddha Garden. You can find a lot of Buddha statues here, so you should definitely take your camera with you for those memory shots. The huge jungle Buddha is not far from here. We take you there as well. At the end of the day (usually around 4pm), we make our final stop at a rubber plantation. There you can see the ancient tradition of rubber tapping from trees. The people who usually work there will show you how they do it.
The day trip ends with a transfer back to your hotel with a wonderful memories.
Departure Time: Between 10am and 11am
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any hotel on Koh Samui, or from private villas that aren't on a steep hill. In that case we can set a pickup point close to the villa.
- Lunch, bottled water and soft drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Entrance fees to the water slide
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 5 to 11
Infant: Age 0 to 4
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
Infants must sit on laps
No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Not Recommended for Infants under the age of 4 years
Not Recommended for Infants. This tour gets very bumpy
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers