This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Devi's Falls, Pokhara, Sital path, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
Your day begins with a pick up from your hotel at 10:30 am, and and begin full day sightseeing of Pokhara valley which includes: Gupteshwor cave, Davis falls, Tibetan Refugee camp, and International Mountain Museum.
Also known as Patale Chhango, this waterfall marks the point where the Pardi Khola stream vanishes underground. When the stream is at full bore after monsoon rains, the sound of the water plunging over the falls is deafening. The falls are about 2km southwest of the airport on the road to Butwal, just before the Tashi Ling Tibetan camp.
According to one of the many local legends, the name is a corruption of David’s Falls, a reference to a Swiss visitor who tumbled into the sinkhole and drowned, taking his girlfriend with him.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Gupteswar Gupha, Siddhartha Highway, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
Gupteswar Mahadev Cave
Across the road from Devi’s Falls, this venerated cave contains a huge stalagmite worshipped as a Shiva lingam. The ticket allows you to clamber through a tunnel behind the shrine, emerging in a damp cavern adjacent to the thundering waters of Devi’s Falls.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: International Mountain Museum, Rato Pairo, Pokhara 33411 Nepal
International Mountain Museum
This expansive museum is devoted to the mountains of Nepal, the mountaineers who climbed them and the people who call them home. Inside, you can see original gear from many of the first Himalayan ascents, as well as displays on the history, culture, geology, and flora and fauna of the Himalaya.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: World Peace Pagoda, Pamdi Bhambadi G.V, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
Drive to World peace Pagoda for sun set then transfer to hotel and overnight at hotel.
Balanced on a narrow ridge high above Phewa Tal, the brilliant-white World Peace Pagoda was constructed by Buddhist monks from the Japanese Nipponzan Myohoji organisation. There are three paths up to the pagoda and several small cafes once you arrive. Sadly, there have been muggings on the trails in the past. Check the latest situation before you head off
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Time: 10:30 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up and drop off service inside Pokhara city
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 10:30 AM
- Tour guide
- Private vehicle for sightseeing
- Hotel pick up and drop-off in Pokhara
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Devi's Falls, Pokhara
- Entry/Admission - Gupteswar Gupha
- Entry/Admission - International Mountain Museum
- Optional excursions (other than those from itinerary)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 5 to 75
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable shoes are recommended.
Minimum age is 5 years
Not wheelchair accessible
Infants must sit on laps
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate