Celebrity Homes Tour
Route Duration: 2 hours
Hollywood Walk of Fame / TCL Chinese Theatres / Hollywood & Highland / Dolby Theatre / Hollywood Sign / Beverly Hills / Sunset Strip / Rodeo Drive
Operates: Check in with Starline on Hollywood Bvld. Start the 2 hour tour.
Route Duration: 2 hours
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood - Next to TCL Chinese Theatre
TCL Chinese Theatres / Hollywood Walk of Fame
Operates: When traveler come back from the Celebrity Homes tour, they can go to visit Madame Tussauds Museum on Hollywood Bvld.
Hop on Hop off 24 hours
Route Duration: 10 hours
- Hollywood - Hollywood & Beverly Hills Tour, 15 stops; Santa Monica Tour, 14 stops; Downtown Los Angels Tour 15 stops; plus shuttles of LAX hotels-Hollywood, Hollywood-Universal, Hollywood-Downtown LA; LAX hotels-Santa Monica
Hollywood Walk of Fame / Rodeo Drive / Staples Center / Walt Disney Concert Hall / Olvera Street / Santa Monica Pier / Venice Beach / Marina del Rey
Operates: Travelers can get on the bus at any of the stops to start the tour.
Departure Time: 9:30 AM
Departure Point: You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return Details: You may disembark at any of the available stops.09:30:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 9:30 AM
- Hop-on Hop-off City Sightseeing tour on open air double decker bus
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood
- Movie Stars' Homes Tour
- Map / Guide with discounts at local retailers and restaurants
- 9 language recorded narrations on Hop on Hop off tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 3 to 11
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The buses are wheelchair accessible on the lower deck. The easiest boarding point is Grauman's Chinese Theatre
Foreign language audio is available on the Green, Yellow, Red and Purple routes only
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Wheelchair access bus must be requested to Starline 48 hours prior to the service date.
Most travelers can participate