This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: CN Tower, 290 Bremner Blvd, Toronto, Ontario M5V 3L9 Canada
At the CN Tower, you’ll be whisked up the glass elevator to the observation areas where you can get a panoramic view of the the city and surrounding area from the LookOut Level, feel the breeze at 342m in the air on the outdoor terrace and take a walk on the glass floor - which was the first in the world in 1994 when it opened!
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Queen's Park, College St. & University Ave., Toronto, Ontario Canada
Along the way to your next stop at Casa Loma, your guide will provide you with a narrated driving tour through the city where you’ll pass by multiple points of interest including Dundas Square, Queen’s Park and Nathan Phillips Square.
At Nathan Phillips Square you’ll have a chance to take a picture with the famous “Toronto” sign and learn about the PATH beneath the city.
Stop At: Casa Loma, 1 Austin Terrace, Toronto, Ontario M5R 1X8 Canada
This mysterious and majestic castle boasts secret passages, tunnels and turrets. From May to October, the castle also features four acres of lush gardens surrounding the property overlooking Toronto for a spectacular view of the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St. Lawrence Market, 92-95 Front St. E., Toronto, Ontario M5E 1C4 Canada
St. Lawrence Market has been named as the top food market in the world by National Geographic. You will have some free time here to do some shopping or get something to eat.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Toronto Harbour, Bathurst to Leslie (at Harbourfront), Toronto, Ontario M5J 2G8 Canada
The Toronto Harbour Cruise boat tour offers amazing photo opportunities with a picturesque look at the Toronto skyline and the islands surrounding the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Time: 8:30 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel, airbnb or other in the DOWNTOWN Toronto area. Please contact us directly if you are unsure whether your place of stay is in our pick-up area.
*Please note that airport pick-ups do not fall into this category.
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 8:30 AM
- Guided driving tour Toronto passing Dundas Square, Queen’s Park and Nathan Phillips Square and more
- Admission to CN Tower, Casa Loma, and Toronto Harbour Cruise
- Tour stop with free time at St. Lawrence Market
- Small-group tour (limited to 9 guests)
- Skip the ticket line access to some attractions
- Pick up and drop off from anywhere in downtown Toronto
- Entry/Admission - CN Tower
- Entry/Admission - Casa Loma
- Entry/Admission - Toronto Harbour
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Purchases made at the St. Lawrence Market and other attraction vendors
- Gratuities (optional)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 13 to 99
Child: Age 5 to 12
Infant: Age 0 to 4
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Not wheelchair accessible
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Most travelers can participate
If you plan to take public transport - please contact us to arrange a meeting location
Wheelchair accessible as long as guest can transport themselves (with help if necessary) into the vehicle - wheelchair can be folded up and placed in the back
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers