Next, head to the Tianzifang in former French concession, an area of well-preserved old style stone houses with lots of interesting shops, cafes and restaurants. The houses are all reconstructed from the old residential blocks. Stroll through the alleyways and have a leisure time enjoying the art, food and souvenirs.
Revitalize yourself with a delicious lunch in a local restaurant where you can have a bit of famous "Xiao Long Bao" (soup dumpling) and other delicious dishes.
In the afternoon, you will visit Shanghai Tower (2,073 feet/632 meters), the highest building of China. You will have a panoramic view of the whole city from the observatory. Then, relax yourself on the Huangpu River sightseeing cruise, and you will see amazing city landmarks alone the riverside, such as Oriental Pearl TV Tower, Shanghai World Financial Center Shanghai Tower, Shanghai Tower and colonial buildings of the Bund.
If you have already visit some of those places above before, and want to do something different this time. Please feel free to pick below attraction or activities base on your interests.
• Maglev Train Experience
• Shanghai Jade Buddha temple
• Yuyuan garden and bazaar
• TV Tower/World financial center/Jinmao Tower
• Shanghai museum
• Shanghai Propaganda Poster Art Center
If you select the tour with dinner option, you will enjoy a Sichuan-style dinner after your day tour. Besides enjoy the Sichuan style food like steam pork, fried chicken or the famous Dandan noodle, you can watch the famous Face-Changing performance during your dinner time.
After the tour, your guide will take you back to the hotel.
Departure Time: 9:30 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
shanghai international cruise port
Return Details: Returns to original departure pointCity Departure with lunch 09:30:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Descriptions: Your 8-hour private tour is flexible to adjust the itinerary by your preference. Profession guide, private vehicle service, Shanghai style lunch and attraction entrance fee are all inclusive.
Option Departure Time: 9:30 AMCity Departure w/ lunch&dinner 09:30:
Option Descriptions: Your 10-hour private tour is flexible to adjust the itinerary by your preference. Private guide/vehicle service, Shanghai style lunch, Sichuan style dinner plus face changing show are all inclusive.
Option Departure Time: 9:30 AMOutskirts Departure with Lunch 09:30:
Option Descriptions: Depart from outside of Shanghai city center, such as airport hotels, Shanghai Disneyland Hotel, Toy Story hotel, Cruise Port, Songjiang/Chuansha/Jinqiao area etc.. Please choose this option.
Option Departure Time: 9:30 AM
- Private guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Shanghai Style Lunch
- Dinner with face mask changing show (if Lunch + Dinner option is selected)
- 2 selected city top attraction entrance fees based on your personal interestes
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Adult: Age 9 to 90
Child: Age 4 to 8
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If choose more than Two entrance tickets of (Shanghai Tower /Jinmao tower/ World financial center/ Pearl TV Tower/Double trip Maglev train /Huangpu River cruise/Yuyuan garden/Jade buddha temple) You will pay extra tickets of the cheapest one(about 30-40yuan).
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
For Spanish guide service, please book at least 3 days in advance
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate