Next you will visit the Gefion Fountain and the Little Mermaid, inspired by Hans Christian Andersen's fairytale. Last but not least, pay a visit to one of the many magnificent churches in Copenhagen and pass Rosenborg Castle, where the crown jewels are protected by the Royal Guard.
Departure Time: 10:45 AM
Departure Point: Vester Voldgade, København, Denmark
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 10:45 AM
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 2.5-hour bus tour
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
Infant: Age 0 to 5
Adult: Age 16 to 99
Child: Age 6 to 15
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Your Viator voucher will be exchanged for two tickets: one Panoramic City Tour ticket, and one skip-the-line admission ticket to Tivoli Gardens. Therefore your voucher must be exchanged at the departure point before arriving at Tivoli Gardens.