This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stromma Copenhagen Panorama Excursions, Vester Voldgade, Copenhagen 1599 Denmark
This is the start and end location of the tour. The Location is on the side of City Hall on the street named 'Vester Voldgade'
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek, Dantes Plads 7, Copenhagen 1556 Denmark
Will pass by this beautiful museum on the tour
Pass By: Gefionspringvandet, Churchillparken, Copenhagen Denmark
Will pass by the Gefion fountain.
Stop At: The Little Mermaid, Langelinie, Copenhagen 2100 Denmark
10 minutes photo stop at The Little Mermaid where our guide will tell a little about the statue.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Amalienborg palace square, Copenhagen 1257 Denmark
The guide will tell about Amalienborg palace and the royal family.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Changing of her Majesty's guard at Amalienborg Castle, Amalienborg Castle, Copenhagen Denmark
You will here see the changing of the guards in front of Amalienborg Castle, where the royal family lives.
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Christiansborg Slot, Prins Joergens Gaard 1, Copenhagen 1218 Denmark
You will pass by Christiansborg Slot which today is the Danish parliament.
Pass By: Copenhagen Stock Exchange, Slotsholmsgade 8, Copenhagen 5700 Denmark
You will quickly pass by the old Stock Exchange.
Stop At: Copenhagen Opera House, Ekvipagemestervej 10, Copenhagen 1438 Denmark
You will have a little photo stop while our guide will tell you about the beautiful Opera House.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Tivoli Gardens, Vesterbrogade 3, Copenhagen 1630 Denmark
In this tour the Tivoli entrance is included. You will get your Tivoli ticket from our staff and can go to Tivoli after the panorma tour or in the evening.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Time: 10:45 AM
Departure Point: Vester Voldgade, København, Denmark
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 10:45 AM
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 2.5-hour bus tour
- Entry/Admission - The Little Mermaid
- Entry/Admission - Changing of her Majesty's guard at Amalienborg Castle
- Entry/Admission - Tivoli Gardens
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Stromma Copenhagen Panorama Excursions
- Entry/Admission - Amalienborg
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 5
Adult: Age 16 to 99
Child: Age 6 to 15
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Your Viator voucher will be exchanged for two tickets: one Panoramic City Tour ticket, and one skip-the-line admission ticket to Tivoli Gardens. Therefore your voucher must be exchanged at the departure point before arriving at Tivoli Gardens.
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 57 travelers