06:00 – Breakfast at the hotel.
07:00 – After breakfast, we catch the tourist bus in Sorekhutte. By Tourist, the bus takes take about 3 hours to reach the starting point called Charaudi. Once you arrived their rafting guide will come to pick up you on the bus. The Rafting guide gives you all the information regarding the rafting.
10:00– Around 10 am rafting starts and will go for ¾ hours in Trishuli River.
02:00-After finishing the rafting refreshment and having Lunch in riverside enjoying the view of high mountains and deep valley.
3:00-Then Departure to the next destination by Local bus. (Kathmandu, Pokhara or Chitwan ).
Note: Private vehicle also available on extra cost.
Note: Time may change due to weather & Traffic.
• Himalayan Adventure, Near Nursing Chowk, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Departure Time: 6:45 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
we do pickup from Thamel hotel or near Thamel.
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 6:45 AM
- Professional English speaking licensed guides highly trained and safety certified to international standards in Whitewater River Guiding, Swift Water Rescue and Wilderness First Aid
- Professional safety kayakers
- paddles, splash jackets and wet suits
- Lunch / drinking water
- Round trip transportation by tourist and local bus
- River permits
- Industry standard first aid kits
- Unrelated transportation, accommodation, visas, travel documents, departure taxes etc
- Items of a personal nature including swimwear, towel and toiletries
- Insurance **we provide insurance for our crew – but participants must be properly insured through an emergency medical travel plan*
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 70
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
What to Bring:
Shorts / ½ pants
Sport sandals or comfortable shoes that can get wet and will stay on your feet
Sunscreen / sunscreen lip protection
A little cash for treats, tips and the occasional chance for photographs
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers