During this 2-hour night tour, you will ride the most convenient public transportation in Taipei - U-Bike, to visit the most symbolic attractions as well as to discover the local delicacies. You will be able to visit the famous C.K.S. Memorial Hall, Yongkang Street, through the Daan Park and 44 village then arrive Taipei 101. Hiking the Elephant Mountain Trail to enjoy the best night city view at the top as the beautiful ending of a day! Put on your sneakers and get ready for this fun city biking tour in Taipei!
Details: Start from the Daan Park Station exit, where your local tour guide will wait for you and set up the bike for you. First, visit the mecca of the Taiwanese Cuisine -Yongkang Street, it's also the origins of the Din Tai Fung Restaurant. Bike to the most prominent historical landmark in Taipei City - CKS Memorial Hall, it was erected in honor and memory of Generalissimo - Chiang Kai-shek, the former president of the Republic of China, and was opened in 1980 as part of a national park and gathering area. Feel the real vibe of the city when the tourist crowd away from here at the night time. Next, head to the vibrant night market - Shida Night Market. Feel the vibe of the City and sample the street food over here. Enjoy the casual biking from Shida Night Market to Daan park and hop on the MRT to Xiangshan Station. Hike up to Elephant Mountain with your local expert to see the most photography spots in the city. Enjoy an incredible view of Taipei 101 towering in the sky from a forest viewing point.
- Bottled water
- MRT fare
- One selected local street food
- Bike rental fees
- Additional food and drink
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- Mobile or paper ticket accepted
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 65
Public transportation options are available nearby
Not recommended for travelers with spinal injuries
Not recommended for pregnant travelers
Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness