This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vienna, Vienna
Depart your central Vienna hotel by air-conditioned vehicle
Pass By: Hegyeshalom, Hegyeshalom, Gyor-Moson-Sopron County, Central Transdanubia
Cross Hungary’s border at Hegyeshalom.
Pass By: Turul Monument, Kohegy setany, Tatabanya 2800 Hungary
Pass by a hilltop statue of a mythological bird of prey that’s a symbol of the country of Hungary.
Stop At: Budapest, Budapest, Central Hungary
Arrive in Budapest, Hungary's capital.
Pass By: Szechenyi Lanchid, Budapest 1051 Hungary
View the landmarks along the Danube’s banks, including the immense Chain Bridge.
Pass By: Matthias Church, Szentharomsag ter 2, Budapest 1014 Hungary
Admire the Matthias Church, coronation site of many Hungarian kings.
Pass By: Buda Castle, Szent Gyorgy Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
See Buda Castle on your journey through the city.
Stop At: Vienna, Vienna
Your journey ends back in Vienna.
Departure Time: 7:00 AM
Departure Point: Vienna, Austria
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Accommodation pickup and drop-off in zipcode area 1010 - 1090 included, 1100-1230 on request according to possibility. No pick up at accommodations off the city limits. Pick up adress has to be provided under "special requirements"!
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 7:00 AM
- Live commentary on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel/Accomodation pickup and drop-off in zipcode area 1010 - 1090 included, 1100-1230 on request, no pick up at accomodations off the city limits
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Port pickup and drop-off
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 13 to 99
Child: Age 0 to 12
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Children up to 14yrs/150cm have to be seated in children's seat (Please provide date of birth/weight at the time of booking)
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Near public transportation
Infant seats available
Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
COVID-19-Information: Please be informed, that all the clients have to check due to the nationality and permanent residence whether they are allowed to enter Hungary or not. The different adjustments to the entry regulations are under permanent changes therefore it is important to point out particularly that the clients must inform themselves in advance. We neither assure any liability in this regard nor do we offer any refund or transfer-service from border back to Vienna in case of no entry.
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers