Challenge your family or friends to a round of clay or pistol shooting. The experience offers a unique recreational and competitive environment for shooters of all levels to raise their game and try something new.
Departure Point: JA Shooting Club, Gate No.7, Exit No.13, Near - Mina Jebel AliJebel Ali Freezone - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 4:00 PM
Option Departure Time: 5:00 PM
Option Departure Time: 6:00 PM
Option Departure Time: 7:00 PM
Option Departure Time: 8:00 PM
Option Departure Time: 9:00 PM
Option Departure Time: 10:00 PM
- A round of 25 shots with 9mm caliber pistol
- Professional instructor to guide you
- Training on how to use and aim with the firearm
- Safety procedure when shooting, handing the firearm and protection of equipment at the club
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 21 to 65
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Other Information: For this experience body mass is essential, as the pistol/shotgun is heavy and the participant must be able to hold it.If you wish to arrange transport with us it is available at additional cost.For all inquiries please call 800 20 80.
You are required to present a valid ID for this experience.
Near public transportation
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
Must be above 21 years old.
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons