This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lantern Ghost Tours, London EC2A 1LG England
Meet your guide and group of fellow participants in Farringdon, central London, for an evening walk through the city’s ghoulish and ghastly history.
Hear tales of the mounds of bodies laying in rest below London streets, visit the city’s largest execution site, and listen as your guide regales you with spine-tingling tales, including that of the infamous Scratching Fanny of Cock Lane. Learn about the grisly end of William Wallace and see the abandoned jail cell that once housed the world’s worst serial killer.
At each stop your guide will attempt to make contact with ghosts and spirits on “the other side” using Ouija boards, K2 meters, and dowsing roads.
You’ll also visit a traditional London Gin Palace — home to an entirely different kind of spirit.
Departure Time: 8:00 PM
Departure Point: Cowcross Street, Cowcross St, London, UK
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 8:00 PM
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 18 to 85
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Must be 18-years-old or above to participate
We recommend wearing comfortable walking shoes
Not wheelchair accessible
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers