The day starts with a visit to a charming vineyard learning about the unique viticulture that makes Santorini’s vine-growing respected worldwide for its distinctive means of production.
Hear about the wine and the island’s characteristic volcanic soil — known as aspa — that helps produce wine with abundant mineral flavors and light notes.
During the tour you will visit two traditional Santorini wineries and taste the island’s signature types of wine such as Assyrtiko, Nykteri and Vinsanto.
Then chat with your guide about the island’s cuisine and help a local chef prepare a feast of three Santorini signature dishes at a traditional restaurant.
When your food is ready, sit down to eat. Savor all the fruits of your labor at the end of the cooking lesson and help yourself to wine to complement your creations.
Finish with a glass of Vinsanto and a local dessert to end your meal in the Santorini way.
· Boutari winery
· Gavalas or Venetsanos Winery or Hatzidakis Winery
· Cooking class restaurant
• Greek salad, Santorini version (vegetarian)
• Tomato-fritters (traditional Santorini appetizer, vegetarian)
• Local pork fillet on sweet "Vinsanto" wine sauce (signature Santorini dish)*
• 4. Dessert of the day (Santorini homemade)
Departure Time: 9:30 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your Santorini hotel / Apartment / AirBnB
Directions: Tour includes pickup and drop-service from all accommodations and hotels throughout Santorini.
In case your accommodation is not car-accessible or access restricted, pickup will be coordinated within walking distance from your accommodation.
Tour option details are as follows:
Private Tour at 9:30 am 09:30:
Option Descriptions: Pickup included
Option Departure Time: 9:30 AM
Small Group Tour at 9:30am 09:30:
Option Descriptions: Daytime Tour at 9:30am: 9:30am departure. Visit 2 traditional Santorini wineries for wine tasting followed by a Santorini cooking lesson with lunch.
Option Departure Time: 9:30 AM
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 8 tastings of wine at two traditional wineries of Santorini (Boutari Winery and Gavalas Winery)
- Cooking class at Aroma Avlis Food and Wine Restaurant (Artemis Karamolegos Winery)
- Professional Chef
- Professional guide at the wineries
- Full 3-course lunch after the cooking lesson including wine and Vinsanto
- Recipe card
- Mineral water
Change & Refund Policies
- Once this product is successfully booked, it cannot be changed or canceled
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 17 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Hotel pick-ups will be done to the closest accessible areas; parts of Santorini are in a slope and can't be accessed by vehicles
Minimum age for the consumption of alcohol is 18 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
The wines served during the tour are mainly whites and dessert wines, as these are the kind of wines the island of Santorini produces. This is a gentle note for guests that only drink red wine.
Tour route: · Boutari Winery or Estate Argyros · Gavalas Winery or Venetsanos Winery · Aroma Avlis Food & Wine (Artemis Karamolegos Winery)
Cooking lesson menu:
Greek salad, Santorini version (vegetarian)
Tomato-fritters (traditional Santorini appetizer, vegetarian)
Local pork fillet on sweet "Vinsanto" wine sauce (signature Santorini dish)
This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff