This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Bhaktapur 00977-1-4701148 Nepal
The guests will visit Bhaktapur Durbar Square where they will be able to see 55 Windows Palace, NyatpolTemple, Vatsala Temple, Statue of Bhupatindra Malla, Pottery Square etc. And after that, they will move to Nagarkot Hill-station to observe majestic mountains and sunset.
01:00 pm: Your Expert guide picks you up form Hotel Lobby and drive to Bhaktapur (about 40 minutes’ drive) and begin Bhaktapur sightseeing.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nagarkot View Tower, Bageshwori-Nagarkot Rd, Mahamanjushree Nagarkot 44812 Nepal
03:30 pm: Moved from Bhaktapur to Nagarkot (about 30 minutes’ drive)
Approach sunset around 05: 00 - 06: 00 pm, Drive back for Kathmandu
07:00 Pm: Drop off at your Hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Time: 1:00 PM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up service from Hotels inside Kathmandu city ring road.
Bhaktapur Sightseeing with Nagarkot Sunset Tour 13:00:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Descriptions: Pickup included
Option Departure Time: 1:00 PM
- Professional tour guide
- Private vehicle for sightseeing
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Nagarkot View Tower
- Optional excursions (other than those from itinerary)
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Adult: Age 5 to 75
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable shoes are recommended
Minimum age is 5 years
Not wheelchair accessible
Infants must sit on laps
We offer pick and drop off service from Hotels inside Kathmandu city ring road. For hotels outside ring road you need to pay additional charge.
Most travelers can participate
Food and drinks (Own expenses)
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate