This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Historic City of Ayutthaya, Pratu Chai Sub-district, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya District, Ayutthaya 13000 Thailand
07:00 am Meet your guide at your hotel lobby and transfer to Hua Lampong Train Station for taking a ride on local train to the ancient capital of Siam
09:40 am Train arrives at Ayutthaya, a city in Thailand that was capital of the Kingdom of Siam. Then ride on Tuk Tuk to explore the ruins of the old city now form the Ayutthaya Historical Park, an archaeological site that contains palaces, Buddhist temples, monasteries and statues.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wat Mahathat, Ayutthaya Historical Park Pratuchai, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Ayutthaya 13000 Thailand
Visit Wat Mahathat, a royal temple of the Ayutthaya Kingdom. It is one of the oldest and most significant temples in the history of Ayutthaya as it housed the Buddha’s holy relic. Many important royal ceremonies of the Ayutthaya era had been hosted here. When the Ayutthaya Kingdom failed in 1767, Wat Mahathat was severely damaged by fire and was since abandoned. The temple is located in the area of the Ayutthaya Historical Park nowadays. Attractions in Wat Mahathat include remains of important old buildings such as pagodas, octagonal pagodas, royal hall, small temples, murals under a Bodhi tree, and the famous sand-stone Ayutthaya-style head of the Buddha image in a tree’s root.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wat Phra Sri Sanphet, Pratuchai Subdistrict, Ayutthaya 13000 Thailand
Visit Wat Phra Sri Sanphet, situated on the city island in Ayutthaya’s World Heritage park in Pratu Chai Sub-district. This monastery was the most important temple of Ayutthaya and situated within the Grand Palace grounds. It served as a model for The Emerald Buddha Temple in Bangkok.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wat Yai Chai Mang Khon, U-thong Road, Pranakorn Sri ayutthaya District, Ayutthaya 13000 Thailand
Visit The Great Monastery of Auspicious, popularly known as Wat Yai Chai Mongkol, is situated to the southeast of Ayutthaya. The large chedi can be seen from a great distance.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bang Pa In Palace, Ban Len Ban Len, Bang Pa-in 13160 Thailand
After lunch at local restaurant by your own expense, ride a long-tail boat to Bang Pa-In Royal Palace, also known as the Summer Palace, is a palace complex formerly used by the Siamese royalty and their consorts. You will explore the gilded architecture and the wonderful history of the Royal Palace.
16:00 pm Travel back to Bangkok by private air-conditioned vehicle.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Time: 7:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in city area of Bangkok.
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Departure Time: 7:00 AM
- Train Ticket from Bangkok to Ayutthaya
- Private transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional English speaking guide
- All mentioned entrance fee/tickets on site
- Long-tail Boat to Bang Pa-In Palace
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Historic City of Ayutthaya
- Entry/Admission - Wat Mahathat
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phra Sri Sanphet
- Entry/Admission - Wat Yai Chai Mang Khon
- Entry/Admission - Bang Pa In Palace
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic Beverages
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 12 to 80
Child: Age 3 to 11
Infant: Age 0 to 2
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Dress code is casual but appropriate when visit religious temples and palaces.
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate