This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Conservatory Garden, 5th Ave & 105th St, New York City, NY 10029
Enter Park - Walk toward Bird Sanctuary Past Pond
Walk Through Bird Sanctuary
Walk up to Forts Landscape to Highest Point in Central Park
See Blockhouse - Revolutionary War Fort
Descend to Harlem Meer
Visit Dana Discovery Center
Walk around Meer To Conservatory Garden
Visit French Garden, Italian Garden & Secret Garden
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Time: 10:00 AM
Departure Point: 435 Central Park West, New York, NY 10025, USA
Return Details: Vanderbilt Gate, 5th Ave. &, E 105th St, New York, NY 10029, USA
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- All activities
- Entry/Admission - Conservatory Garden
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Senior: Age 65 to 99
Adult: Age 12 to 64
Child: Age 6 to 11
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Since this tour is completely outside you should dress appropriately.
Wear comfortable walking shoes.
Bring water, there are no amenities available until tours end.
There are some hills and areas that are not wheelchair accessible, however most of the tour is accessible.
If you have any mobility issues please call us to discuss. We will do everything we can to accommodate your issues.
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Since the tour is 100% outside it is easy to maintain social distance. The tour is limited to six people.