After arriving in Abu Dhabi, your first stop is at the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world, which hosts more than 30,000 worshippers. The mosque is completely clad in marble and has numerous intricate Islamic decorations.
You will then head into the city center. At the Heritage Village, a small museum, you can gain insight into the traditions of the population before the oil boom. Afterwards you can enjoy a photo stop at the dhow harbor and at the famous Emirates Palace.
The tour then continues on to the picturesque waterside promenade along the gleaming white mosques, glass-walled offices, and elegant high-rise apartments to the top of the breakwater. Here you can enjoy the fantastic view of the city.
At the end of the tour you will visit Saadiyat Island, the famous manmade island. Along with numerous hotels, a cultural center will be established here with museums such as the Louvre Abu Dhabi and the Guggenheim.
Before heading back to Dubai, you will visit Yas Island, home to the Formula 1 circuit and the Ferrari World.
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
please note that we will arrange pick up from your Hotel in Dubai , our Guide/driver will wait 15 min in the Lobby if you may still not ready , after that time Driver / guide will leave
:Tour option details are as follows
Abu Dhabi Tour From Dubai 08:30:
Option Descriptions: Explore the capital of the United Arab Emirates on this full-day tour from Dubai to Abu Dhabi. Experience the contrast between old traditions and the new, modern Abu Dhabi
Option Departure Time: 8:30 AM
Abu Dhabi incl. le louvre 09:00:
Option Descriptions: Enjoy best of Abu Dhabi incl. visit Museum Le Louvre .
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Abu Dhabi
- Entry/Admission - Qasr Al Watan
- Entry/Admission - Etihad Towers
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 3
Adult: Age 12 to 99
Child: Age 4 to 11
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide