This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: SeeAmalfi Coast Official, 84011, Amalfi Italy
• Herculaneum. This itinerary is from the starting point of Naples Area (port/hotel/train station). You will have approximately 2 hours to explore the ruin. Time for lunch/snack will be discussed among yourselves/the group and the driver.
• Oplontis. You will have approximately an hour and a half to explore.
• Lunch will be discussed with the escort driver first thing in the morning. The escort driver will provide recommendations/suggestions. if need reservations will be made.
• Pompeii. You will have roughly 2 hours to explore this ruin.
• End of tour. The escort driver will return to the pick up location. Or another destination as a agreed upon.
• Important Note Regarding itinerary. If the starting point is from Sorrento Area, Amalfi Area, or Salerno Area-the itinerary is as follows: Pompeii-Oplontis-Herculaneum. Time allocation is the same. It is 8-9hr tour.
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE RESERVE ALL RIGHTS TO CHANGE THE ORDER OF ITINERARY IF NECESSARY AT OUR DISCRETION DUE TO NATURAL CAUSES (ENVIRONMENTAL/TRAFFIC/ACCIDENTS) OR POLITICAL REASONS (STRIKES/PROTEST).
The escort driver will return to the location pick up after 8hr tour or otherwise agreed upon.
The tour is also available as a "Sharing Tour": If you wish to meet people and save money you can create one group to join (max 8 people per van. Thank you.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
Naples Port, Salerno Port, Amalfi Port, Sorrento Port, Sorrento Port, Hotels , Private Residence, Naples Train Station, Naples airport Capodichino, Bed and breakfast
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Pier Carlo Pisacane • Port of Naples, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 1, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
:Tour option details are as follows
Cost from Naples Area 08:00:
Option Descriptions: Pickup included
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Luxury, private air-conditioned vehicle.
- English-speaking driver or escort guide.
- Parking, highway tolls, fuel and insurance fees
- Italian 22% sale tax
- Meals, drinks (E20-E45 depending menu order)
- Gratuities range between 15/20% (optional but really appreciated)
- Pompeii (Admission fee E15pp),admission fees to Pompeii (children younger than 18 years old enter free showing a valid ID (passport/citizenship/driver’s license)
- Admission fee Oplontis(E6.50 roughly)
- Admission fee Herculaneum(E15)
- Hire with us a full day archaeological guide for the extra cost of €250 (ask in the note of booking)
- No archeological guide is included in the price of site/ruins tickets
- Entry/Admission - SeeAmalfi Coast Official
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Infant seats available
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Wheelchair accessible / restrictions in certain areas- if assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
Service animals allowed
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff