Arrive at Herberton Historical Village at approximately 10am. It has received numerous awards and is recognized as one of Queensland’s most important open air museums due to the maintenance of the original building bricks and historical relics from the 19th century. The Herberton Historic Village collection currently features over 50 original out house buildings with intact interior displays, original machinery and vehicles, plus thousands of antique items and period memorabilia.
A guided tour has been arranged on the day (approximately 45-minutes). You will have 2.5 hours free time to enjoy the village and have a light lunch.
Next, make your way to Kuranda Village arriving at approximately 1:30pm. You can enjoy a rainforest walk and take a scenic view of Barron River. From the art gallery to the different kinds of markets and boutiques, where there’s something for everyone from vibrant hand crafted silk and cotton clothing, to exclusive jewellery, locally made aboriginal arts and crafts and souvenirs made from crocodile and kangaroo hide. You will be spending about 1.5 hours in the village.
You will next go to Kuranda Skyrail at approximately 3pm. Skyrail Rainforest Cableway is a world first in environmental tourism taking you on an amazing experience over Australia’s World Heritage listed rainforest canopy and deep into the forest.
Glide just meters above the canopy in Skyrail’s comfortable cabins, you can enjoy the total 7.5 km journey with spectacular views of the rainforest, tropical Cairns, the Coral Sea and the lush Cairns Highlands. Two rainforest mid-stations, Red Peak and Barron Falls, provide the opportunity to explore and learn about this ancient environment on ranger guided boardwalk tours and at the Rainforest Interpretation Centre.
Multiple winner of the award for excellence in sustainable tourism, Skyrail is the world’s most beautiful rainforest experiences.
Depart at approximately 5pm arriving back at Cairns Central at approximately 6pm
Departure Time: 8:30 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
- Cairns Airport, Airport Ave, Aeroglen, Queensland 4870 Australia
- Cairns Marlin Marina, 1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
- Yorkeys Knob Boating Club, 29 Buckley St, Yorkeys Knob QLD 4878, Australia
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 8:30 AM
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Coach tour
- Admission for Herberton and Skyrail cable car
- Entry/Admission - Skyrail Rainforest Cableway
- Entry/Admission - Historic Village Herberton
- Food and drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Infant: Age 0 to 3
Adult: Age 15 to 99
Child: Age 4 to 14
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized