This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zadar, Zadar, Zadar County, Dalmatia
Come with me on special day and explore Zadar with uniqe Sea Organ, visit local family Roca and taste local food and wine
A historic old town of Roman ruins, medieval churches, cosmopolitan cafes and quality museums set on a small peninsula, Zadar is an intriguing city. It's not too crowded, it's not overrun with tourists and has two unique attractions - the sound-and-light spectacle of the
Sea Organ and the Sun Salutation - need to be seen and heard to be believed.
The mix of ancient relics, Habsburg elegance, coastal setting and unsightly tower blocks is what gives Zadar so much character. And I will make sure I will show you just that. It's no Dubrovnik, but it's not a museum town either - this is a living, vibrant city, enjoyed by residents and visitors alike.
I am sure you would like some time on your own - free time 1h in Old Town Zadar
After walking tour, a 40 min drive to Authentic Local Family Lunch "Roca". Enjoy!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Time: 8:00 AM
Departure Point: Traveler pickup is offered
:Tour option details are as follows
Option Departure Time: 8:00 AM
- Round-trip private transfer
- Driver/ Guide
- All activities
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch - Roca Family Konoba You can pay directly there.
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 1 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Infant seats available
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands