Imotski town is located in central Dalmatia on the border with Bosnia and Herzegovina. Imotski has two pearls of nature Red and Blue Lake. The fact that in the Red Lake people can’t measure it´s depth by throwing the stones within the lake, older people justified by the legend of Gavan and some scientists found it on the fact that flow above the lake is very strong. However, if you ever go there and try to throw the stone in the lake, supposedly the one who succeeds in throwing the stone is tracking the eternal happiness ... maybe you are lucky.
After visiting the town of Imotski, Blue and Red Lake, we continue to the family house "Podrumi Šimunović" where you will have the opportunity to enjoy wine tasting, and with a welcome aperitif the host will show you the basements where later you have the opportunity to enjoy tasting top quality wines with homemade prosciutto, cheese, bacon the bread. After visiting the cellar, enjoy traditional homemade meal (potatoes, veal and salad).
After great day in Dalmatian hinterland, it is time to go back to Split or Trogir.
• Red Lake, Imotski 21260 Croatia
• Blue Lake, Imotski 21260 Croatia
• Homemade prosciutto, cheese, bacon and bread
• Traditionally prepared food "ispod peke" (potatoes, veal and salad)
Departure Point: Split, Split, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Details: Returns to original departure point
Tour from Trogir 09:00:
Tour option details are as follows:
Option Descriptions: 8-9 hour tour with food and wine tasting from Trogir
Option Departure Time: 9:00 AMTour from Split 10:00:
Option Descriptions: Pickup included
Option Departure Time: 10:00 AM
- Sighseeing of Imotski
- Visit the Red and Blue Lakes
- Tour of the fortress
- Visit family household "Podrumi Šimunović"
- Tour of the basement
- Wine Tasting
- Aperitif, homemade donuts, prosciutto, cheese, bacon and bread
- Lunch, homemade peka (veal with potato and salad)
- Extra food and drinks
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:01 at least 2 days before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
- If you need to change your booking, please cancel and rebook
- Trip.com only provides the booking service for this travel product. The specific cancellation policies are strictly in accordance with the supplier's standards. Please read carefully before booking
How to Use It
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers