Your Chauffeur will be waiting at your Hotel lobby or outside your accommodation in Lima City. If there is a problem finding the Chauffeur please contact the phone number shown on your voucher. This service is available 24/7, year-round.
Your private Chauffeur speaks English/Spanish and will be happy to help you with any questions.
We would appreciate if you provide us with your mobile or cell phone number in order to contact you in case of any change or if our Chauffeur can't see you at the meeting point. In the confirmation you will also receive our 24/7 emergency number, and in case of any query please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Bottled water
- One-way private transfer from Miraflores, San Isidro or Downtown Lima locations
- Meet & Greet by professional Chauffeur
- All airport taxes, 20 minutes parking fees and handling charges
- Toyota Corolla, Kia Cerato or similar.
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Change & Refund Policies
- Free cancellation at or before 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use
- Cancellations made after 00:00 at least 1 day before the date of use will incur a cancellation fee of 100%
- Partial cancellation of this booking is not permitted
How to Use It
- Mobile or paper ticket accepted
- Your voucher will be sent to your email after your booking is confirmed. Please check the usage instructions on your voucher for more info about how to use it
- Any traveler groups not mentioned in the booking options are not applicable for voucher use.
Adult: Age 0 to 99
Public transportation options are available nearby
Infants are required to sit on an adult’s lap
Specialized infant seats are available
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
At time of booking, passengers must provide airline and flight number and telephone number while abroad.
Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A maximum of 3 people per booking
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons